Kazipet Jn to Nagarsol train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Kazipet Jn Station Details
|07195||KZJ DR SPL||- - W - - - -||Origin||No Delay|
|07091||KZJ TPTY SPL||- T - - - - -||Origin||No Delay||-|
|22152||KZJ PUNE SF EXP||- - - - - - S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|12750||BIDR MTM SF EXP||M T W T F S S||1 min||1|
|12722||DAKSHIN EXP||M T W T F S S||2 min||2|
Nagarsol Station Details
|16004||NSL MAS WKLY EXP||M - - - - - -||Origin||No Delay||1|
|17232||NSL NS EXP||M - - - - S -||Origin||No Delay||-|
|12788||NSL NS SF EXP||- T W T F - S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|07198||DR KZJ SPL||M - - - - - -||2 min|
|07196||DR KZJ SPL||- - - - F - -||2 min|
Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Warangal to Nagarsol can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Warangal to Nagarsol is Rs 235 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2620 in First AC (1A), Rs 1515 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 220 in None (GN) and Rs 1060 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 250 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1955 in Second AC (2A), Rs 505 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1375 in Third AC (3A).
Warangal is the second largest city in Telangana after Hyderabad. The Warangal Fort, Thousand Pillar Temple and Ramappa Temple are the World Heritage sites recognised by UNESCO. Bhadrakali Temple, Padmakshi Temple, Kazipet Dargah are other notable destinations of various religions. Bhadrakali Lake, Vaddepally lake, Dharmasagar lake, Laknavaram Lake, Pakhal Lake, Ramappa Lake are the water bodies notable for tourism. Warangal has two railway stations namely, Kazipet and Warangal on the important New Delhi-Chennai main line of Indian Railways. The nearest airport is Hyderabad International Airport. To arrive at the airport you have to cover a distance about 140 km from Warangal city. The cuisine of the city is mainly of South Indian dishes. The breakfast items include Idli, Dosa, Vada, and Puri. Warangal has 2 railway stations - Kazipet Jn (KZJ) and Warangal (WL).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.