Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Warangal to Bansthali Niwai can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Warangal to Bansthali Niwai is Rs 4075 in First AC (1A), Rs 1635 in Third AC (3A) and Rs 2375 in Second AC (2A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2055 in Third AC (3A) and Rs 2900 in Second AC (2A).
The fastest train from Warangal to Bansthali Niwai is Anuvrat AC SF Express (22631) which travels a distance of 1479 kms in just 26 hrs 42 mints. The slowest train from Warangal to Bansthali Niwai is Anuvrat AC SF Express (22631) which travels a distance of 1479 kms in 26 hrs 42 mints. The most punctual train from Warangal to Bansthali Niwai is Anuvrat AC SF Express (22631) which reaches Bansthali Niwai with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Warangal to Bansthali Niwai is Anuvrat AC SF Express (22631) which reaches Bansthali Niwai with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Warangal is the second largest city in Telangana after Hyderabad. The Warangal Fort, Thousand Pillar Temple and Ramappa Temple are the World Heritage sites recognised by UNESCO. Bhadrakali Temple, Padmakshi Temple, Kazipet Dargah are other notable destinations of various religions. Bhadrakali Lake, Vaddepally lake, Dharmasagar lake, Laknavaram Lake, Pakhal Lake, Ramappa Lake are the water bodies notable for tourism. Warangal has two railway stations namely, Kazipet and Warangal on the important New Delhi-Chennai main line of Indian Railways. The nearest airport is Hyderabad International Airport. To arrive at the airport you have to cover a distance about 140 km from Warangal city. The cuisine of the city is mainly of South Indian dishes. The breakfast items include Idli, Dosa, Vada, and Puri. Warangal has 2 railway stations - Kazipet Jn (KZJ) and Warangal (WL).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.