Train seat availability for all 7 trains that run from Kayankulam Jn to Chirayinkil can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Kayankulam Jn to Chirayinkil is Rs 60 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 260 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 45 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 595 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Kayankulam Jn to Chirayinkil is Guruvayur Chennai Egmore Express (16128) which travels a distance of 77 kms in just 1 hrs 24 mints. The slowest train from Kayankulam Jn to Chirayinkil is Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari (Jayanti Janata) Express (16381) which travels a distance of 77 kms in 1 hrs 54 mints. The most punctual train from Kayankulam Jn to Chirayinkil is Mangaluru Central Thiruvananthapuram Express (16348) which reaches Chirayinkil with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Kayankulam Jn to Chirayinkil is KSR Bengaluru Kanniyakumari (Island) Express (16526) which reaches Chirayinkil with an average delay of over 30 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.