Train seat availability for all 15 trains that run from Katol to Itarsi can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Katol to Itarsi is Rs 120 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1175 in First AC (1A), Rs 710 in Second AC (2A), Rs 180 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 90 in None (GN) and Rs 505 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 205 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Katol to Itarsi is MGR Chennai Central Jaipur SF Express (12967) which travels a distance of 237 kms in just 3 hrs 52 mints. The slowest train from Katol to Itarsi is Nagpur Itarsi Passenger (UnReserved) (51829) which travels a distance of 237 kms in 8 hrs 34 mints. The most punctual train from Katol to Itarsi is Nagpur Itarsi Passenger (UnReserved) (51829) which reaches Itarsi Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Katol to Itarsi is Nagpur Itarsi Passenger (UnReserved) (51829) which reaches Itarsi Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Itarsi is a town in Madhya Pradesh, India in Hoshangabad District. Itarsi is a key hub for agricultural goods and is one of the earliest railway junctions in Madhya Pradesh. Rail services from all 4 major metropolitan cities of India. Itarsi is one of the major junctions in India, at the crossing of important east-west and north-south routes. 300+ trains pass through the junction. Itarsi is connected via broad gauge lines to Bhopal and Delhi to the north, Bhusawal and Mumbai to the west, the railway junctions of Nagpur to the south and Jabalpur to the east. The Bori Wildlife Sanctuary and Tawa Dam are nearby. Itarsi has 1 railway station - Itarsi Jn (ET).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.