Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Katni to Dabhaura can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Katni to Dabhaura is Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 75 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Katni to Dabhaura is SCSMT Kolhapur Gorakhpur Link Express (11039) which travels a distance of 198 kms in just 3 hrs 38 mints. The slowest train from Katni to Dabhaura is Itarsi Allahabad Chheoki Passenger (UnReserved) (51189) which travels a distance of 199 kms in 9 hrs 35 mints. The most punctual train from Katni to Dabhaura is Kashi Express (15017) which reaches Dabhaura with an average delay of just 15 mints. The most delayed train from Katni to Dabhaura is Mumbai LTT Rajendra Nagar Terminal Janta Express (13202) which reaches Dabhaura with an average delay of over 50 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.