Hide Fare
Show Fare

Katihar Jn to Tatanagar train seat availability & fare

Mon, May 21
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 3A SL
Katihar Tatanagar Link Express
28182


KIR


TATA
15:35
M T W T F S S
GNWL14/WL2
41%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
GNWL33/WL25
59%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
Recently Asked Question

Katihar Jn to Tatanagar train time table

Katihar Tatanagar Link Express (28182) departs from Katihar Jn station (KIR) at and arrives Tatanagar Jn station (TATA) at taking a total of 15 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 599 kms.

Katihar Jn to Tatanagar train Seat Availability

In Katihar Tatanagar Link Express (28182), seat availability status is GNWL11/WL7 in Third AC (3A) with 41% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL39/WL24 in Sleeper (SL) with 59% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Katihar Jn to Tatanagar train Fare

Fare for trains from Katihar Jn to Tatanagar is Rs 175 in None (GN), Rs 905 in Third AC (3A) and Rs 330 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1220 in Third AC (3A) and Rs 430 in Sleeper (SL).

Katihar Jn to Tatanagar Katihar Tatanagar Link Express 28182

Katihar Jn to Tatanagar Katihar Tatanagar Link Express (28182) departs from Katihar Jn station (KIR) at and arrives Tatanagar Jn station (TATA) at . Katihar Jn to Tatanagar train fare is Rs.175 in None, Rs.905 in Third AC and Rs.330 in Sleeper for this train. In Katihar Tatanagar Link Express (28182), seat availability status is GNWL11/WL7 in Third AC (3A) with 41% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL39/WL24 in Sleeper (SL) with 59% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

About Tatanagar

The steel city of India Tatanagar was founded by Jamshedji Nusserwanji Tata and is also known as Jamshedpur. The city has plethora of industries namely Tata steel, Tata Motors, Lafarge Cement, Tata Power, TCS, Praxair to name a few. It is first planned industrial city of India. The city is served by railways and roads well and have a small airport set up called Sonari Airport which is primarily used to bring chartered planes of Tata group. Tatanagar has 1 railway station - Tatanagar Jn (TATA).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.