Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Kathua to Narela can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Kathua to Narela is Rs 1805 in First AC (1A), Rs 145 in None (GN), Rs 745 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1070 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 275 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Kathua to Narela is Jhelum Express (11078) which travels a distance of 474 kms in just 9 hrs 32 mints. The slowest train from Kathua to Narela is Jammu Mail (14034) which travels a distance of 474 kms in 10 hrs 25 mints. The most punctual train from Kathua to Narela is Jammu Mail (14034) which reaches Narela with an average delay of just 17 mints. The most delayed train from Kathua to Narela is Jhelum Express (11078) which reaches Narela with an average delay of over 31 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.