Train seat availability for all 11 trains that run from Kathua to Mukerian can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Kathua to Mukerian is Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 40 in None (GN), Rs 495 in Third AC (3A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Kathua to Mukerian is Andaman Express (16032) which travels a distance of 63 kms in just 1 hrs 11 mints. The slowest train from Kathua to Mukerian is Jammu Tawi Ahmedabad Express (19224) which travels a distance of 67 kms in 2 hrs 13 mints. The most punctual train from Kathua to Mukerian is Navyug Express (16688) which reaches Mukerian with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Kathua to Mukerian is Jammu Mail (14034) which reaches Mukerian with an average delay of over 41 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.