close
swap_horiz
close

Kathgodam to Lucknow trains

15044
Kathgodam Lucknow Jn. Express
KGM ()
Kathgodam
07 hr 50 min
LJN ()
Lucknow Jn
2A
₹ 865
3A
₹ 605
CC
₹ 490
SL
₹ 225
2S
₹ 135
12210
Kathgodam Kanpur Garib Rath Express
KGM ()
Kathgodam
07 hr 30 min
LJN ()
Lucknow Jn
3A
₹ 490
13020
Bagh Express
KGM ()
Kathgodam
08 hr 00 min
LKO ()
Lucknow
2A
₹ 915
3A
₹ 640
SL
₹ 235
info

Kathgodam to Lucknow train time table

Bagh Express (13020) departs from Kathgodam station (KGM) at and arrives Lucknow station (LKO) at taking a total of 8 hrs to cover the distance of 387 kms. Kathgodam Lucknow Jn. Express (15044) departs from Kathgodam station (KGM) at and arrives Lucknow Jn station (LJN) at taking a total of 7 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 351 kms. Kathgodam Kanpur Garib Rath Express (12210) departs from Kathgodam station (KGM) at and arrives Lucknow Jn station (LJN) at taking a total of 7 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 351 kms.
info

Kathgodam to Lucknow train Seat Availability

In Bagh Express (13020), seat availability status is GNWL42/WL36 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL73/WL55 in Third AC (3A) with 44% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL131/WL96 in Sleeper (SL) with 78% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Kathgodam Lucknow Jn. Express (15044), seat availability status is GNWL21/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 69% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL24/WL10 in Third AC (3A) with 81% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL34/WL23 in Chair Car (CC) with 86% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RAC 16/RAC 7 in Sleeper (SL) and seat availability status is GNWL14/WL12 in Second Seater (2S) with 85% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Kathgodam to Lucknow train Fare

Fare for trains from Kathgodam to Lucknow is Rs 135 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 490 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 865 in Second AC (2A), Rs 225 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 125 in None (GN) and Rs 490 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 145 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 620 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1285 in Second AC (2A), Rs 325 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 830 in Third AC (3A).
info

Kathgodam to Lucknow train Garib Rath

The concept of Garib Rath started with the vision to provide air conditioned berths at a comparatively low price for the people who could not afford to travel in AC coaches. Garib-rath phrase translates to poor man's chariot in English. The fare in this train is almost two-thirds of regular third ac fare. Usually Garib Rath have Third AC (3A) class only excepting some 1-2 trains which also have Chair Car (CC) class. The compartments of these train coaches have 9 berths making an extra space for side middle berth which is not there in any other train in India. In case passengers want to have bedrolls they need to pay separately for it. Some garib-raths run as fast as rajdhani, but they have lesser priority for track clearance compared to them. These trains are painted green with a yellow colored strip along the window panes. 1 garib-rath train runs from Kathgodam to Lucknow - Kathgodam Kanpur Garib Rath Express (12210).

Kathgodam to Lucknow Kathgodam Kanpur Garib Rath Express (12210) departs from Kathgodam station (KGM) at and arrives Lucknow Jn station (LJN) at . Kathgodam to Lucknow garib-rath fare is Rs.490 in Third AC for this train.

info

Kathgodam to Lucknow Bagh Express 13020

Kathgodam to Lucknow Bagh Express (13020) departs from Kathgodam station (KGM) at and arrives Lucknow station (LKO) at . Kathgodam to Lucknow train fare is Rs.125 in None, Rs.640 in Third AC, Rs.915 in Second AC and Rs.235 in Sleeper for this train. In Bagh Express (13020), seat availability status is GNWL42/WL36 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL73/WL55 in Third AC (3A) with 44% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL131/WL96 in Sleeper (SL) with 78% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Kathgodam to Lucknow Kathgodam Lucknow Jn. Express 15044

Kathgodam to Lucknow Kathgodam Lucknow Jn. Express (15044) departs from Kathgodam station (KGM) at and arrives Lucknow Jn station (LJN) at . Kathgodam to Lucknow train fare is Rs.490 in Chair Car, Rs.605 in Third AC, Rs.225 in Sleeper, Rs.865 in Second AC and Rs.135 in Second Seater for this train. In Kathgodam Lucknow Jn. Express (15044), seat availability status is GNWL21/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 69% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL24/WL10 in Third AC (3A) with 81% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL34/WL23 in Chair Car (CC) with 86% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RAC 16/RAC 7 in Sleeper (SL) and seat availability status is GNWL14/WL12 in Second Seater (2S) with 85% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

About Lucknow

Lucknow is the capital city of the most populous state of India, Uttar Pradesh. Lucknow is popularly known as the city of Nawabs. It is situated on the banks of Gomti river. Lucknow's city bus service is operated by UPSRTC. Lucknow has direct rail connectivity to all the major cities of India. Chaudhary Charan Singh International airport in Lucknow is one of the most maintained airports of India. It has ranked second best in the world in small airport category. Lucknow has its own distinct Nawabi style cuisine. Biryani and Kebabs are some of the best known dishes. Tunday Gelawati kebab is one of Lucknow's speciality. Lucknow is home to City Montessori school which is the largest school in the world. Some of the popular tourist attractions in Lucknow are Bara Imambara, Chhota Imambara, Rumi Darwaza gateway, Shahi Bawli, Bhool Bhoolaiya, Hazratganj market and the recently built Dr. Ambedkar park in Gomtinagar. Lucknow zoo is one of the oldest zoo in India established in 1921. Lucknow is also known for the embroidery works like chikankari, zari, zardozi, kamdani and gota making. Lucknow has 2 railway stations - Lucknow Jn (LJN) and Lucknow (LKO).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
Can I travel with this ticket which one 4701998742
Is my ticket confirmed or any chances to confirm
edit Answer
121 views
  
0 reply
My query is on tran lko mail 12230
Hi My query is that I have made a reservation in Lucknow Mail (12230). But it is from New Delhi to Lucknow but boarding from Gaziabad is not in the my ticket. So should I change my boarding station
edit Answer
54 views
  
1 reply
Traveling query
I want to go gangtok sikkim from allahabad. How can i go there plls suggest me some good ways thank you
edit Answer
196 views
  
2 replies
Why new jalpaiguri late 9 hours today on 11 Dec 2018
Why new jalpaiguri express late 9 hours today on 11 Dec 2018? And people say it always gets late.
edit Answer
74 views
  
0 reply
Mera PNR No. 6216559789 hai jisme ek confirm h aur ek waiting list me hai kya mai waiting ticket ke sath travel kar sakta hoon
Can i travel with waitlisted
edit Answer
543 views
  
1 reply
I have booked two tickets through trainman app now i need to cancel it. D.O.J is dec 12th. The tickets are not shown in the " my booking" section.What should i do? Please help!
i want to cancel my ticket and its not showing in the respective section. Booked using Trainman app.There is no option of cancelling of tickets! How can i cancel. Please help.
edit Answer
181 views
  
1 reply
I got 1 RAC and 1 waiting and chart is prepared. How will I travel now?
In train number 12992 for date of Journey 10.December.2018 after final chart is prepared I have one ticket RAC Confirmed and the other one is waitlisted. Now what can be done as I am traveling with my…
edit Answer
437 views
  
1 reply
There are 130 seats available before 2 hours of train departure still I got RAC tickets. Will I get confirm berth?
[ My query is about train 22461 ]
edit Answer
176 views
  
1 reply
What is the position of S6 coach in 12617?
@faizan2 Usually S6 coach is 8th coach from engine in train 12617.
check_circle Solved
298 views
  
1 reply
How likely am I to get preffered berths (SU and SL)?
I need to book two seats (preferably side lower and upper) on train has currently has 24 available in 3A. How likely I am to get those seats? And is there anything I can do to increase my chances of …
edit Answer
249 views
  
0 reply
12604 I'm waiting for TC from secundrabad onwards. I reached Guntur still TC not came. I have RAC 3 number to get confirm waiting for TC. For this train TC won't be there Ha
TC query for 12604 train
edit Answer
329 views
  
0 reply