Hide Fare
Show Fare

Kathgodam to Jaisalmer train seat availability & fare

Sat, May 26
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL 2S
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL 2S
Ranikhet Express
15014


KGM


JSM
26:35
M T W T F S S
REGRET/GNWL17
0%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
GNWL64/WL29
52%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
GNWL133/WL75
16%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
GNWL202/WL137
32%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
REGRET/GNWL1
0%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
Recently Asked Question

Kathgodam to Jaisalmer train time table

Ranikhet Express (15014) departs from Kathgodam station (KGM) at and arrives Jaisalmer station (JSM) at taking a total of 26 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 1256 kms.

Kathgodam to Jaisalmer train Seat Availability

In Ranikhet Express (15014), seat availability status is REGRET/GNWL17 in First AC (1A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL64/WL29 in Second AC (2A) with 52% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL133/WL75 in Third AC (3A) with 16% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL202/WL137 in Sleeper (SL) with 32% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/GNWL1 in Second Seater (2S) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kathgodam to Jaisalmer train Fare

Fare for trains from Kathgodam to Jaisalmer is Rs 3595 in First AC (1A), Rs 1440 in Third AC (3A), Rs 315 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2100 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 535 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1860 in Third AC (3A), Rs 330 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2625 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 685 in Sleeper (SL).

Kathgodam to Jaisalmer Ranikhet Express 15014

Kathgodam to Jaisalmer Ranikhet Express (15014) departs from Kathgodam station (KGM) at and arrives Jaisalmer station (JSM) at . Kathgodam to Jaisalmer train fare is Rs.3595 in First AC, Rs.1440 in Third AC, Rs.535 in Sleeper, Rs.2100 in Second AC and Rs.315 in Second Seater for this train. In Ranikhet Express (15014), seat availability status is REGRET/GNWL17 in First AC (1A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL64/WL29 in Second AC (2A) with 52% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL133/WL75 in Third AC (3A) with 16% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL202/WL137 in Sleeper (SL) with 32% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/GNWL1 in Second Seater (2S) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

About Jaisalmer

Jaisalmer is a popular tourist destination located in Rajasthan. It is a sparsely populated city in the heart of the Thar desert. Jaisalmer is also known as the golden city of India because of yellow sand and sandstone. Famous tourist attractions in Jaisalmer are Jaisalmer fort (also called Sonar Qila), Government Museum, Nathmal ji ki Haveli, Patwon ki Haveli, Mandir Palace, Gadisar Lake and Tanot mata temple. It is also known for amazing sand dunes. Desert Festival of Jaisalmer is the most awaited and famous cultural event that takes place during February. Camel races and turban tying competitions are organized in this festival. This is the best time to visit Jaisalmer to witness performing arts like Kalbelia dances and folk songs and music. The closest airport to Jaisalmer is Jodhpur which is 284km away. Jaisalmer has also got rail and road connectivity. Popular local cuisines are Ker Sanghri, dal bati, Kadi Pakoda and Murg-e-subz. Jaisalmer has 1 railway station - Jaisalmer (JSM).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.