Hide Fare
Show Fare

Kathgodam to Ghaziabad train seat availability & fare

Sat, May 26
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A EC 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A EC 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Uttaranchal Sampark Kranti Express
15036


KGM


GZB
05:56
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
--
--
GNWL89/WL59
14%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
AVAILABLE 305
100%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Kathgodam New Delhi Shatabdi Express
12039


KGM


GZB
04:45
M T W T F S S
--
REGRET/GNWL25
0%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
--
--
--
GNWL186/WL58
39%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
--
Ranikhet Express
15014


KGM


GZB
06:30
M T W T F S S
PQWL2/WL1
61%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
--
PQWL9/WL3
53%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
PQWL17/WL10
21%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
PQWL73/WL40
22%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
--
REGRET/PQWL1
0%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
Recently Asked Question

Kathgodam to Ghaziabad train time table

Kathgodam New Delhi Shatabdi Express (12039) departs from Kathgodam station (KGM) at and arrives Ghaziabad station (GZB) at taking a total of 4 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 257 kms. Ranikhet Express (15014) departs from Kathgodam station (KGM) at and arrives Ghaziabad station (GZB) at taking a total of 6 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 257 kms. Uttaranchal Sampark Kranti Express (15036) departs from Kathgodam station (KGM) at and arrives Ghaziabad station (GZB) at taking a total of 5 hrs 56 mints to cover the distance of 257 kms.

Kathgodam to Ghaziabad train Seat Availability

In Kathgodam New Delhi Shatabdi Express (12039), seat availability status is REGRET/GNWL25 in Executive Class (EC) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL186/WL58 in Chair Car (CC) with 39% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Ranikhet Express (15014), seat availability status is PQWL2/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 61% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL9/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 53% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL17/WL10 in Third AC (3A) with 21% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL73/WL40 in Sleeper (SL) with 22% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/PQWL1 in Second Seater (2S) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Uttaranchal Sampark Kranti Express (15036), seat availability status is GNWL89/WL59 in Chair Car (CC) with 14% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 305 in Second Seater (2S) for tomorrow.

Kathgodam to Ghaziabad train Fare

Fare for trains from Kathgodam to Ghaziabad is Rs 105 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 395 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1270 in Executive Class (EC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 180 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 530 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1690 in Executive Class (EC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).

Kathgodam to Ghaziabad train Shatabdi

Shatabdi express is a premium category full air-conditioned train that connects important cities of India. These are the fastest trains in India which can run at over 150 kmph. These trains runs for short distances only and are not for overnight journeys. Shatabdi trains have only seating arrangements. They are equipped with safer LHB coaches. The first Shatabdi Express train was introduced in 1988 to commemorate the birth centenary of Jawahar Lal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of India. These train offers catering facilities and the food fare is included in ticket cost. Shatabdi trains have classes Chair Car (CC) and Executive Class(EC). These are best alternative to bus journeys. 1 shatabdi train runs from Kathgodam to Ghaziabad - Kathgodam New Delhi Shatabdi Express (12039).

Kathgodam to Ghaziabad Kathgodam New Delhi Shatabdi Express (12039) departs from Kathgodam station (KGM) at and arrives Ghaziabad station (GZB) at . Kathgodam to Ghaziabad shatabdi fare is Rs.885 in Chair Car and Rs.1270 in Executive Class for this train which includes meal charges also. In Kathgodam New Delhi Shatabdi Express (12039), seat availability status is REGRET/GNWL25 in Executive Class (EC) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL186/WL58 in Chair Car (CC) with 39% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. Kathgodam New Delhi Shatabdi is an important train connecting cities like Kathgodam, Haldwani, Rudrapur and Moradabad with New Delhi. The best way to go to Nainital from Delhi is by taking this train to Kathgodam and then taking a taxi from Kathgodam to Nainital. KGM NDLS Shatabdi is considered to be the slowest Shatabdi train with an average speed of 49 km/hr. Although this is a slow Shatabdi train still it manages to be the fastest train on this route that was started on March 19, 2012.

Kathgodam to Ghaziabad train Sampark Kranti

Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Kathgodam to Ghaziabad - Uttaranchal Sampark Kranti Express (15036).

Kathgodam to Ghaziabad Uttaranchal Sampark Kranti Express (15036) departs from Kathgodam station (KGM) at and arrives Ghaziabad station (GZB) at . Kathgodam to Ghaziabad sampark-kranti fare is Rs.395 in Chair Car and Rs.105 in Second Seater for this train. In Uttaranchal Sampark Kranti Express (15036), seat availability status is GNWL89/WL59 in Chair Car (CC) with 14% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 305 in Second Seater (2S) for tomorrow.

Kathgodam to Ghaziabad Ranikhet Express 15014

Kathgodam to Ghaziabad Ranikhet Express (15014) departs from Kathgodam station (KGM) at and arrives Ghaziabad station (GZB) at . Kathgodam to Ghaziabad train fare is Rs.1165 in First AC, Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.180 in Sleeper, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.105 in Second Seater for this train. In Ranikhet Express (15014), seat availability status is PQWL2/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 61% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL9/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 53% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL17/WL10 in Third AC (3A) with 21% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL73/WL40 in Sleeper (SL) with 22% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/PQWL1 in Second Seater (2S) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

About Ghaziabad

Ghaziabad is one of the largest industrial cities of Uttar Pradesh. It is situated very close to Delhi (approx 20 Kms) and is known as Delhi NCR (National Capital Region). Ghaziabad has a large number of small and medium scale manufacturing units. Delhi's metro service is extended up to Ghaziabad. Ghaziabad does not have an airport of its own and is served by the Indira Gandhi International Airport of Delhi which is approx 45 Kms away. It is situated in the middle of river Ganga and Yamuna. Ghaziabad has 1 railway station - Ghaziabad (GZB).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.