Shatabdi express is a premium category full air-conditioned train that connects important cities of India. These are the fastest trains in India which can run at over 150 kmph. These trains runs for short distances only and are not for overnight journeys. Shatabdi trains have only seating arrangements. They are equipped with safer LHB coaches. The first Shatabdi Express train was introduced in 1988 to commemorate the birth centenary of Jawahar Lal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of India. These train offers catering facilities and the food fare is included in ticket cost. Shatabdi trains have classes Chair Car (CC) and Executive Class(EC). These are best alternative to bus journeys. 1 shatabdi train runs from Kathgodam to Delhi - Kathgodam New Delhi Shatabdi Express (12039).
Kathgodam to Delhi Kathgodam New Delhi Shatabdi Express (12039) departs from Kathgodam station (KGM) at and arrives New Delhi station (NDLS) at . Kathgodam to Delhi shatabdi fare is Rs.925 in Chair Car and Rs.1330 in Executive Class for this train which includes meal charges also. In Kathgodam New Delhi Shatabdi Express (12039), seat availability status is GNWL5/WL1 in Executive Class (EC) with 94% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 218 in Chair Car (CC) for tomorrow. Kathgodam New Delhi Shatabdi is an important train connecting cities like Kathgodam, Haldwani, Rudrapur and Moradabad with New Delhi. The best way to go to Nainital from Delhi is by taking this train to Kathgodam and then taking a taxi from Kathgodam to Nainital. KGM NDLS Shatabdi is considered to be the slowest Shatabdi train with an average speed of 49 km/hr. Although this is a slow Shatabdi train still it manages to be the fastest train on this route that was started on March 19, 2012.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.