Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Kasaragod to Kudal can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Kasaragod to Kudal is Rs 140 in None (GN), Rs 725 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1035 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 265 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Kasaragod to Kudal is Thiruvananthapuram Central Veraval Express (16334) which travels a distance of 457 kms in just 8 hrs 29 mints. The slowest train from Kasaragod to Kudal is Netravati Express (16346) which travels a distance of 457 kms in 10 hrs 9 mints. The most punctual train from Kasaragod to Kudal is Coimbatore Jabalpur SF Special (02197) which reaches Kudal with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Kasaragod to Kudal is Kochuveli Shri Ganganagar Express (16312) which reaches Kudal with an average delay of over 20 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.