No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 8 trains that run from Karur to Kodaikanal Road can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Karur to Kodaikanal Road is Rs 260 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1245 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 50 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 790 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Karur to Kodaikanal Road is Mysuru Tuticorin Express (16236) which travels a distance of 96 kms in just 1 hrs 50 mints. The slowest train from Karur to Kodaikanal Road is Navyug Express Slip (16688) which travels a distance of 193 kms in 3 hrs 29 mints. The most punctual train from Karur to Kodaikanal Road is MGR Chennai Central Nagercoil Jn (Weekly) SF Express (12689) which reaches Kodaikanal Road with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Karur to Kodaikanal Road is Mumbai CSMT Nagercoil Express (Via. KrishnarajaPuram) (16339) which reaches Kodaikanal Road with an average delay of over 56 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.