Train seat availability for all 7 trains that run from Karjat to Talegaon can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Karjat to Talegaon is Rs 50 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 260 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 100 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 35 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 75 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 455 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 265 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Karjat to Talegaon is Sahyadri Express (11023) which travels a distance of 57 kms in just 1 hrs 18 mints. The slowest train from Karjat to Talegaon is Mumbai CSMT Pandharpur Fast Passenger (51027) which travels a distance of 57 kms in 1 hrs 28 mints. The most punctual train from Karjat to Talegaon is Mumbai CSMT Sainagar Shirdi Fast Passenger (Via Daund) (51033) which reaches Talegaon with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Karjat to Talegaon is Mumbai CSMT Vijayapura Fast Passenger (51029) which reaches Talegaon with an average delay of over 1 hrs 34 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.