Train seat availability for all 7 trains that run from Karjat to Hubli can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Karjat to Hubli is Rs 2310 in First AC (1A), Rs 955 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1370 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 350 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1270 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1790 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 450 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Karjat to Hubli is Dadar Puducherry Chalukya Express (via Yesvantpur) (11005) which travels a distance of 650 kms in just 13 hrs 30 mints. The slowest train from Karjat to Hubli is Ajmer Mysuru Express (16209) which travels a distance of 650 kms in 15 hrs. The most punctual train from Karjat to Hubli is Ajmer Mysuru Express (16209) which reaches Hubli Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Karjat to Hubli is Dadar Tirunelveli Chalukya Express (11021) which reaches Hubli Jn with an average delay of over 20 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.