Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Karjat to Coimbatore can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Karjat to Coimbatore is Rs 355 in None (GN), Rs 1620 in Third AC (3A), Rs 605 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2340 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 370 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2040 in Third AC (3A), Rs 780 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2865 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Karjat to Coimbatore is Rajkot Coimbatore Special (06613) which travels a distance of 1436 kms in just 26 hrs 50 mints. The slowest train from Karjat to Coimbatore is Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari (Jayanti Janata) Express (16381) which travels a distance of 1523 kms in 30 hrs 12 mints. The most punctual train from Karjat to Coimbatore is Rajkot Coimbatore Express (16613) which reaches Coimbatore Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Karjat to Coimbatore is Rajkot Coimbatore Express (16613) which reaches Coimbatore Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Coimbatore, also known as Kovai is the second largest city of Tamil Nadu. It is one of the fastest growing tier-II cities in India and a major hub for textiles, industries, commerce, education, information technology, healthcare, poultry and manufacturing in South India. Coimbatore cuisine is predominantly south Indian with rice as its base. Most local restaurants still retain their rural flavor, with many restaurants serving food over a banana leaf. Eating on a banana leaf is an old custom and imparts a unique flavor to the food and is considered healthy. This city has many sights to offer to tourists - Marudamalai Temple, Dhyanalinga Temple, Arulmigu Patteeswarar Swamy Temple, Adiyogi Shiva and Eachanari Vinayagar Temple. Coimbatore has an airport (code:CJB) which is 10 km away from the main railway station and 13 km from city center. Coimbatore has 4 railway stations - Coimbatore Jn (CBE), Podanur Jn (PTJ), Coimbatore North (CBF) and Coimbatore (CBEE).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.