Train seat availability for all 7 trains that run from Karjat to Belgaum can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Karjat to Belgaum is Rs 1970 in First AC (1A), Rs 165 in None (GN), Rs 835 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1190 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 310 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1150 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1610 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 410 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Karjat to Belgaum is Dadar Central Mysuru (Sharavati) Express (11035) which travels a distance of 508 kms in just 10 hrs 7 mints. The slowest train from Karjat to Belgaum is Ajmer Mysuru Express (16209) which travels a distance of 509 kms in 11 hrs 5 mints. The most punctual train from Karjat to Belgaum is Dadar Central Puducherry (Chalukya) Express (11005) which reaches Belgaum with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Karjat to Belgaum is Dadar Central Puducherry (Chalukya) Express (11005) which reaches Belgaum with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.