Train seat availability for all 10 trains that run from Karad to Hubli can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Karad to Hubli is Rs 1465 in First AC (1A), Rs 125 in None (GN), Rs 625 in Third AC (3A), Rs 880 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 235 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Karad to Hubli is Hazrat Nizamuddin Mysuru Swarna Jayanti SF Express (12782) which travels a distance of 354 kms in just 7 hrs 10 mints. The slowest train from Karad to Hubli is Hazrat Nizamuddin Londa Hubballi Goa Link COVID 19 Special (02780) which travels a distance of 354 kms in 10 hrs 15 mints. The most punctual train from Karad to Hubli is Mumbai LTT Hubballi Express (17318) which reaches Hubli Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Karad to Hubli is Mumbai LTT Hubballi Express (17318) which reaches Hubli Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.