Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Karad to Alnavar Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Karad to Alnavar Jn is Rs 105 in None (GN), Rs 495 in Third AC (3A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 200 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Karad to Alnavar Jn is Dadar Tirunelveli Chalukya Express (11021) which travels a distance of 297 kms in just 5 hrs 43 mints. The slowest train from Karad to Alnavar Jn is Hazrat Nizamuddin Londa Hubballi Goa Link Express (17306) (12780) which travels a distance of 297 kms in 7 hrs 58 mints. The most punctual train from Karad to Alnavar Jn is Sharavati Express (11035) which reaches Alnavar Jn with an average delay of just 24 mints. The most delayed train from Karad to Alnavar Jn is Mumbai LTT Hubballi Express (Via Belagavi) (17318) which reaches Alnavar Jn with an average delay of over 46 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.