No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 12 trains that run from Kaptanganj Jn to Bettiah can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Kaptanganj Jn to Bettiah is Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 65 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Kaptanganj Jn to Bettiah is Sapt Kranti SF Express (12558) which travels a distance of 148 kms in just 2 hrs 28 mints. The slowest train from Kaptanganj Jn to Bettiah is Gorakhpur Bettiah Passenger (UnReserved) (55042) which travels a distance of 147 kms in 4 hrs 28 mints. The most punctual train from Kaptanganj Jn to Bettiah is Purvanchal Express (via Narkatiaganj) (15052) which reaches Bettiah with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Kaptanganj Jn to Bettiah is Jan Nayak Express (UnReserved) (15212) which reaches Bettiah with an average delay of over 3 hrs 12 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.