Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Kanyakumari to Rajamundry can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Kanyakumari to Rajamundry is Rs 320 in None (GN), Rs 1520 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2200 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 575 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1940 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2725 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 730 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Kanyakumari to Rajamundry is Kanniyakumari Howrah SF Express (12666) which travels a distance of 1324 kms in just 23 hrs 40 mints. The slowest train from Kanyakumari to Rajamundry is Kanniyakumari Dibrugarh Vivek Express (15905) which travels a distance of 1526 kms in 26 hrs 56 mints. The most punctual train from Kanyakumari to Rajamundry is Kanniyakumari Howrah SF Express (12666) which reaches Rajamundry with an average delay of just 20 mints. The most delayed train from Kanyakumari to Rajamundry is Kanniyakumari Dibrugarh Vivek Express (15905) which reaches Rajamundry with an average delay of over 21 mints.
Kanyakumari is a town in Tamil Nadu and is the southernmost tip of India. Its name is derived from the Kanya Kumari temple located there. It is the only place in India where three Oceans - Bay of Bengal, Arabian Sea and Indian Ocean meets. This spot is known as Triveni Sangam. Sunrise and sunsets are most spectacular here. The nearest airport to Kanyakumari is Trivandrum International airport (TRV) located at a distance of 75 Kms from the main district. It is well connected by road and railways. Kanyakumari has 1 railway station - Kanyakumari (CAPE).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.