Himsagar Express (16317) departs from Kanyakumari station (CAPE) at and arrives Jolarpettai station (JTJ) at taking a total of 15 hrs 43 mints to cover the distance of 791 kms.
Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Kanyakumari to Jolarpettai can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Kanyakumari to Jolarpettai is Rs 215 in None (GN), Rs 1085 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1565 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1400 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2020 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 510 in Sleeper (SL).
Kanyakumari to Jolarpettai Himsagar Express (16317) departs from Kanyakumari station (CAPE) at and arrives Jolarpettai station (JTJ) at . Kanyakumari to Jolarpettai train fare is Rs.1090 in Third AC and Rs.400 in Sleeper for this train.
Kanyakumari is a town in Tamil Nadu and is the southernmost tip of India. Its name is derived from the Kanya Kumari temple located there. It is the only place in India where three Oceans - Bay of Bengal, Arabian Sea and Indian Ocean meets. This spot is known as Triveni Sangam. Sunrise and sunsets are most spectacular here. The nearest airport to Kanyakumari is Trivandrum International airport (TRV) located at a distance of 75 Kms from the main district. It is well connected by road and railways. Kanyakumari has 1 railway station - Kanyakumari (CAPE).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.