Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Kanyakumari to Erode Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Kanyakumari to Erode Jn is Rs 2255 in First AC (1A), Rs 195 in None (GN), Rs 950 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1355 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 350 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1265 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1775 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 450 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Kanyakumari to Erode Jn is Kanniyakumari Dibrugarh Vivek Express (15905) which travels a distance of 611 kms in just 12 hrs 10 mints. The slowest train from Kanyakumari to Erode Jn is Kanniyakumari KSR Bengaluru (Island) Express (16525) which travels a distance of 611 kms in 14 hrs 30 mints. The most punctual train from Kanyakumari to Erode Jn is Kanniyakumari Dibrugarh Vivek Express (15905) which reaches Erode Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Kanyakumari to Erode Jn is Kanniyakumari Dibrugarh Vivek Express (15905) which reaches Erode Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Kanyakumari is a town in Tamil Nadu and is the southernmost tip of India. Its name is derived from the Kanya Kumari temple located there. It is the only place in India where three Oceans - Bay of Bengal, Arabian Sea and Indian Ocean meets. This spot is known as Triveni Sangam. Sunrise and sunsets are most spectacular here. The nearest airport to Kanyakumari is Trivandrum International airport (TRV) located at a distance of 75 Kms from the main district. It is well connected by road and railways. Kanyakumari has 1 railway station - Kanyakumari (CAPE).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.