close
swap_horiz
close

Kanpur to New Alipurdaur trains

14056
Brahmaputra Mail
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
26 hr 30 min
NOQ ()
New Alipurdaur
SL
₹ 550
12506
North East Express
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
22 hr 15 min
NOQ ()
New Alipurdaur
SL
₹ 535
15631
Barmer Guwahati Express
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
23 hr 10 min
NOQ ()
New Alipurdaur
SL
₹ 510
25631
Bikaner Guwahati Express
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
23 hr 10 min
NOQ ()
New Alipurdaur
SL
₹ 510
15635
Okha Guwahati Dwarka Express
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
29 hr 15 min
NOQ ()
New Alipurdaur
SL
₹ 535
15667
Gandhidham Kamakhya Express
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
29 hr 15 min
NOQ ()
New Alipurdaur
SL
₹ 525
info

Kanpur to New Alipurdaur train time table

North East Express (12506) departs from Kanpur Central station (CNB) at and arrives New Alipurdaur station (NOQ) at taking a total of 22 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 1171 kms. Brahmaputra Mail (14056) departs from Kanpur Central station (CNB) at and arrives New Alipurdaur station (NOQ) at taking a total of 26 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 1340 kms.
info

Kanpur to New Alipurdaur train Seat Availability

In North East Express (12506), seat availability status is RLWL5/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 50% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL9/WL7 in Third AC (3A) with 19% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL35/WL34 in Sleeper (SL) with 25% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Brahmaputra Mail (14056), seat availability status is PQWL11/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL39/WL29 in Third AC (3A) with 47% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL121/WL90 in Sleeper (SL) with 37% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Kanpur to New Alipurdaur train Fare

Fare for trains from Kanpur to New Alipurdaur is Rs 285 in None (GN), Rs 1390 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2025 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 510 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1795 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2550 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 660 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Kanpur to New Alipurdaur North East Express 12506

Kanpur to New Alipurdaur North East Express (12506) departs from Kanpur Central station (CNB) at and arrives New Alipurdaur station (NOQ) at . Kanpur to New Alipurdaur train fare is Rs.300 in None, Rs.1420 in Third AC, Rs.2050 in Second AC and Rs.535 in Sleeper for this train. In North East Express (12506), seat availability status is RLWL5/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 50% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL9/WL7 in Third AC (3A) with 19% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL35/WL34 in Sleeper (SL) with 25% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Kanpur to New Alipurdaur Brahmaputra Mail 14056

Kanpur to New Alipurdaur Brahmaputra Mail (14056) departs from Kanpur Central station (CNB) at and arrives New Alipurdaur station (NOQ) at . Kanpur to New Alipurdaur train fare is Rs.310 in None, Rs.1490 in Third AC, Rs.2175 in Second AC and Rs.550 in Sleeper for this train. In Brahmaputra Mail (14056), seat availability status is PQWL11/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL39/WL29 in Third AC (3A) with 47% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL121/WL90 in Sleeper (SL) with 37% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

About Kanpur

Kanpur is the biggest city of Uttar Pradesh and is the main centre of commercial and industrial activities. Formerly it was known as Manchester of India. Now it is the commercial capital of Uttar Pradesh. It is situated on the most important national highways no. 2 & 25 and state highway, the main Delhi-Howrah railway trunck lines & at the bank of holy river Ganga. It has one of eight railway museum in India. Kanpur Central is the busiest railway station in India in terms of frequency of trains. Around 408 trains passes through the station daily. It is a major intercity rail and commuter rail station in the city of Kanpur, and is situated on the Howrah - Delhi broad gauge route passing through Uttar Pradesh. It also holds the record for the largest interlocking route system in the world. Kanpur has one airport Kanpur Airport or Ganesh Shanker Vidhyarthi Airport which was originally designated for the Indian Air Force. In the 1970s, flights operated from this airport regularly to Delhi, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Kolkata, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune and Mumbai. There are several places to visit at Kanpur including J.k Temple, Allen Forest Zoo, Ganga Bairage, Bithoor,Nana Rao Park, Malls Like Z-Square, Rave Moti and Oldest Mall of U.P Rave 3, Moti Jheel, Kanpur Museum (to know the great Haritage of Kanpur) at Phool Bagh,and phool Bagh itself. Famous street foods in Kanpur Hanumaan chat (p.road), Talk of the town (gumti), Banarasi ki chai (80 feet road), Munna samosa (nehru nagar), Gopal ke Golgappe(near gopal talkies), Bombay chaupaati bhelpuri (swaroop nagar), Makkhan Singh (Swaroop Nagar), Sanjha Chulha (Govind Nagar). Kanpur has 1 railway station - Kanpur Central (CNB).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
When will ticket booking start for train-06579?
When will this train tickets will be issued Pls give me the time of open the train tickets in online
edit Answer
375 views
  
2 replies
My was confirm होगा wt 4,5 hai
My was confirm होगा wt 4,5 hai
edit Answer
43 views
  
0 reply
In train number 12992 for date of Journey 10.December.2018 after final chart is prepared I have one ticket RAC Confirmed and the other one is waitlisted. Now what can be done as I am traveling with my wife
In train number 12992 for date of Journey 10.December.2018 after final chart is prepared I have one ticket RAC Confirmed and the other one is waitlisted. Now what can be done as I am traveling with my…
edit Answer
28 views
  
0 reply
How do I book online ticket for passenger trains
[ My query is about train 55809 ]
edit Answer
232 views
  
1 reply
Why charting showing 1 day before in train no 12553
my journey date is 10.12.2018, in train no 12553 from Siwan but status showing chart prepared why?
edit Answer
150 views
  
1 reply
I have booked two tickets through trainman app now i need to cancel it. D.O.J is dec 12th. The tickets are not shown in the " my booking" section.What should i do? Please help!
i want to cancel my ticket and its not showing in the respective section. Booked using Trainman app.There is no option of cancelling of tickets! How can i cancel. Please help.
edit Answer
35 views
  
0 reply
When the chart will prepare for 11058
Why chart not prepared till now
edit Answer
33 views
  
0 reply
04914 - Ambala Cantt. Saharsa Diwali Special laiv Stets
[ My query is about train 04914 ]
edit Answer
97 views
  
0 reply
Is train no 04066 exist?
The running status as well as timing are not available on the site. So I would like to ask that this train exist or not.
edit Answer
122 views
  
0 reply
Is there any possibility to change the name correctly in my ticket?
[My query is about PNR 4448949151 for train 12623 TRIVANDRUM MAIL]
edit Answer
1091 views
  
5 replies
Waiting list2 after chart prepared my train is at 1.00am is there any chance getting seat or my ticket will cancel
[ My query is about train 18508 ]
edit Answer
259 views
  
0 reply