close
swap_horiz
close

Kanpur to Merta Road Jn trains

14853
Marudhar Express (via Faizabad)
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
14 hr 30 min
MTD ()
Merta Road Jn
SL
₹ 370
2S
₹ 215
14863
Marudhar Express (via Sultanpur)
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
14 hr 30 min
MTD ()
Merta Road Jn
SL
₹ 370
2S
₹ 215
14865
Marudhar Express (via Pratapgarh)
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
14 hr 30 min
MTD ()
Merta Road Jn
SL
₹ 370
2S
₹ 215
15632
Guwahati Barmer Express
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
13 hr 23 min
MTD ()
Merta Road Jn
SL
₹ 370
12307
Howrah Jodhpur SF Express
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
12 hr 50 min
MTD ()
Merta Road Jn
SL
₹ 400
info

Kanpur to Merta Road Jn train time table

Howrah Jodhpur SF Express (12307) departs from Kanpur Central station (CNB) at and arrives Merta Road Jn station (MTD) at taking a total of 12 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 701 kms.
info

Kanpur to Merta Road Jn train Seat Availability

In Howrah Jodhpur SF Express (12307), seat availability status is RLWL10/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 64% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL15/WL14 in Third AC (3A) with 36% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL56/WL46 in Sleeper (SL) with 33% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Kanpur to Merta Road Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Kanpur to Merta Road Jn is Rs 200 in None (GN), Rs 1015 in Third AC (3A), Rs 370 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1460 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 215 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1330 in Third AC (3A), Rs 475 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1880 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 230 in Second Seater (2S).
info

Kanpur to Merta Road Jn Howrah Jodhpur SF Express 12307

Kanpur to Merta Road Jn Howrah Jodhpur SF Express (12307) departs from Kanpur Central station (CNB) at and arrives Merta Road Jn station (MTD) at . Kanpur to Merta Road Jn train fare is Rs.215 in None, Rs.1060 in Third AC, Rs.1505 in Second AC and Rs.400 in Sleeper for this train. In Howrah Jodhpur SF Express (12307), seat availability status is RLWL10/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 64% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL15/WL14 in Third AC (3A) with 36% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL56/WL46 in Sleeper (SL) with 33% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

About Kanpur

Kanpur is the biggest city of Uttar Pradesh and is the main centre of commercial and industrial activities. Formerly it was known as Manchester of India. Now it is the commercial capital of Uttar Pradesh. It is situated on the most important national highways no. 2 & 25 and state highway, the main Delhi-Howrah railway trunck lines & at the bank of holy river Ganga. It has one of eight railway museum in India. Kanpur Central is the busiest railway station in India in terms of frequency of trains. Around 408 trains passes through the station daily. It is a major intercity rail and commuter rail station in the city of Kanpur, and is situated on the Howrah - Delhi broad gauge route passing through Uttar Pradesh. It also holds the record for the largest interlocking route system in the world. Kanpur has one airport Kanpur Airport or Ganesh Shanker Vidhyarthi Airport which was originally designated for the Indian Air Force. In the 1970s, flights operated from this airport regularly to Delhi, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Kolkata, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune and Mumbai. There are several places to visit at Kanpur including J.k Temple, Allen Forest Zoo, Ganga Bairage, Bithoor,Nana Rao Park, Malls Like Z-Square, Rave Moti and Oldest Mall of U.P Rave 3, Moti Jheel, Kanpur Museum (to know the great Haritage of Kanpur) at Phool Bagh,and phool Bagh itself. Famous street foods in Kanpur Hanumaan chat (p.road), Talk of the town (gumti), Banarasi ki chai (80 feet road), Munna samosa (nehru nagar), Gopal ke Golgappe(near gopal talkies), Bombay chaupaati bhelpuri (swaroop nagar), Makkhan Singh (Swaroop Nagar), Sanjha Chulha (Govind Nagar). Kanpur has 1 railway station - Kanpur Central (CNB).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
Does Mangalore express, 3A class, provide bedrolls
Does 12133 Mangalore express provide bedrolls in 3A
edit Answer
19 views
  
0 reply
Why 12557 cancelled today
[ My query is about train 12558 ]
edit Answer
81 views
  
0 reply
Eske jagah par kon tren chalega
[My query is about PNR 6223023215 for train 13022 MITHILA EXPRESS]
edit Answer
102 views
  
0 reply
Train No. 14318 of 15/12/2018 has been cancelled due to unavoidable circumstances.Inconvenience caused is deeply regretted
[ My query is about train 14318 ]
edit Answer
138 views
  
0 reply
Why cancel train in 18-12-2018 m
Why cancel train 18 December 2018 ???
edit Answer
550 views
  
1 reply
I have seat confirm
[My query is about PNR 6422727361 for train 12102 JNANESWARISUPDLX]
edit Answer
191 views
  
0 reply
Why am I not able to book ticket from ndls, it is only showing nzm
Train #22456 I not able to book ticket from ndls, it is only showing nzm while booking.
edit Answer
96 views
  
0 reply
My ticket is WL and chart prepared should I cancel ticket
My ticket is WL and chart prepared
edit Answer
445 views
  
1 reply
I am having wl 30 will it get confirmed?
I am having wl 30 will it get confirmed
edit Answer
291 views
  
0 reply
T.NO.12312 KALKA MAIL IS DIVERTED AND WILL GO VIA MURADABAD - LUCKNOW - DDU INSTEAD OF KANPUR. I got this message , will it still go to delhi as my ticket is booked from delhi
Diversion of kalka mail.
edit Answer
263 views
  
0 reply
Kya 12174 main baithe logo ka railway vale thoda bhi vichar karenge
12174 ye train 5 hours late hai uparse vashind main 1 ghante se rukayi gayi hai kya aaj ye train pahuchegi apne stan pe?Modiji hame bullet train nhi pahle jo hai use sudharo?Train ani baithe budhe bac…
edit Answer
224 views
  
0 reply