Hide Fare
Show Fare

Kanpur to Katihar Jn train seat availability & fare

Mon, April 23
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Anand Vihar Terminal Agartala Rajdhani Express
20502


CNB


KIR
13:56
- - - T - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Indore Guwahati Weekly Express
19305


CNB


KIR
19:15
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Poorvottar Sampark Kranti Express
12502


CNB


KIR
14:20
M - - T - - -
GNWL13/WL13
87%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL40/WL26
71%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL137/WL61
50%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL424/WL291
25%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Tripura Sundari Express
14020


CNB


KIR
14:20
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Poorvottar Sampark Kranti Express
15602


CNB


KIR
14:20
- - - - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Jaipur Kamakhya Kavi Guru Express
19709


CNB


KIR
22:00
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
North East Express
12506


CNB


KIR
15:35
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Seemanchal Express
12488


CNB


KIR
15:25
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL25/WL11
44%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
GNWL66/WL32
38%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
REGRET/GNWL449
0%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
Sikkim Mahananda Express
15484


CNB


KIR
18:05
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Barmer Guwahati Express
15631


CNB


KIR
16:15
M - W - - - -
--
RLWL7/WL6
70%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
RLWL16/WL12
60%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
RLWL43/WL39
24%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
Bikaner Guwahati Express
25631


CNB


KIR
16:15
M - W - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Champaran Humsafar Express
15706


CNB


KIR
24:05
- T - - F - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Dwarka Express
15635


CNB


KIR
22:15
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Gandhidham Kamakhya Express
15667


CNB


KIR
22:15
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Arunachal AC SF Special
02412


CNB


KIR
16:30
- - - T - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
New Delhi Naharlagun Arunachal AC SF Express
22412


CNB


KIR
16:15
- - - - - - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
New Delhi Dibrugarh Town Rajdhani Express
12424


CNB


KIR
12:45
M T W T F S S
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
--
Amrapali Express
15708


CNB


KIR
21:10
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL4/WL4
50%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL18/WL8
29%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL60/WL49
22%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Recently Asked Question

Kanpur to Katihar Jn train time table

Amrapali Express (15708) departs from Kanpur Central station (CNB) at and arrives Katihar Jn station (KIR) at taking a total of 21 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 917 kms. Seemanchal Express (12488) departs from Kanpur Central station (CNB) at and arrives Katihar Jn station (KIR) at taking a total of 15 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 842 kms. Poorvottar Sampark Kranti Express (12502) departs from Kanpur Central station (CNB) at and arrives Katihar Jn station (KIR) at taking a total of 14 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 843 kms. North East Express (12506) departs from Kanpur Central station (CNB) at and arrives Katihar Jn station (KIR) at taking a total of 15 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 842 kms. Sikkim Mahananda Express (15484) departs from Kanpur Central station (CNB) at and arrives Katihar Jn station (KIR) at taking a total of 18 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 848 kms.

Kanpur to Katihar Jn train Seat Availability

In Amrapali Express (15708), seat availability status is RLWL8/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 57% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL15/WL10 in Third AC (3A) with 26% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL66/WL49 in Sleeper (SL) with 21% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Seemanchal Express (12488), seat availability status is GNWL22/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 47% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL80/WL25 in Third AC (3A) with 51% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL424/WL285 in Sleeper (SL) with 2% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kanpur to Katihar Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Kanpur to Katihar Jn is Rs 2780 in First AC (1A), Rs 230 in None (GN), Rs 1135 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1640 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 415 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1460 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2115 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 535 in Sleeper (SL).

Kanpur to Katihar Jn train Rajdhani

Rajdhani express are premium category trains by the Indian Railways that redefines luxury travelling in India. It is a fully air-conditioned train which connects country capital (Delhi) with state capitals. That is why they are called 'Rajdhani' which translates to 'Capital' in English. These train runs at very high speed and therefore it usually takes least time to reach destination compared to other trains on the same route. Mumbai rajdhani is the fastest rajdhani train which attains a maximum speed of 140 kmph on some stretch. Rajdhani Express offers catering facilities inside the train the fare of which is included in ticket fare. Rajdhani trains have 3 classes - First AC (1A), AC II-tier (2A) and AC III-tier (3A) only and they are coupled with LHB coaches that have higher safety features. The ticket fare for Rajdhani is maximum amongst all trains on the same route and has dynamic fare (Flexi Fare) system. Waitlisted passengers are strictly not allowed inside this train. Rajdhani train coaches are usually painted in red with a grey colored strip outside. 2 rajdhani trains run from Kanpur to Katihar Jn - New Delhi Dibrugarh Town Rajdhani Express (12424) and Anand Vihar Terminal Agartala Rajdhani Express (20502).

Kanpur to Katihar Jn New Delhi Dibrugarh Town Rajdhani Express (12424) departs from Kanpur Central station (CNB) at and arrives Katihar Jn station (KIR) at . Kanpur to Katihar Jn rajdhani fare is Rs.3345 in First AC, Rs.2060 in Third AC and Rs.2905 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. In New Delhi Dibrugarh Town Rajdhani Express (12424), seat availability status is NOT AVAILABLE in First AC (1A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is NOT AVAILABLE in Second AC (2A) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is NOT AVAILABLE in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. Dibrugarh Rajdhani is Rajdhani train connecting New Delhi with Dibrugarh Town. Dibrugarh is the only non-capital city in India to have Rajdhani train originating and terminating in it on a daily basis. There are 3 pairs of Rajdhani train connecting New Delhi with Dibrugarh and Guwahati. Dibrugarh Rajdhani is said to be the slowest Rajdhani amongst all the Rajdhani trains. Its average running speed is only 65 kmph.

Kanpur to Katihar Jn Anand Vihar Terminal Agartala Rajdhani Express (20502) departs from Kanpur Central station (CNB) at and arrives Katihar Jn station (KIR) at . Kanpur to Katihar Jn rajdhani fare is Rs.3170 in First AC, Rs.1925 in Third AC and Rs.2770 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also.

Kanpur to Katihar Jn train Sampark Kranti

Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 2 sampark-kranti trains run from Kanpur to Katihar Jn - Poorvottar Sampark Kranti Express (12502) and Poorvottar Sampark Kranti Express (15602).

Kanpur to Katihar Jn Poorvottar Sampark Kranti Express (12502) departs from Kanpur Central station (CNB) at and arrives Katihar Jn station (KIR) at . Kanpur to Katihar Jn sampark-kranti fare is Rs.2860 in First AC, Rs.1180 in Third AC, Rs.1685 in Second AC and Rs.445 in Sleeper for this train.

Kanpur to Katihar Jn Poorvottar Sampark Kranti Express (15602) departs from Kanpur Central station (CNB) at and arrives Katihar Jn station (KIR) at . Kanpur to Katihar Jn sampark-kranti fare is Rs.2780 in First AC, Rs.1135 in Third AC, Rs.1640 in Second AC and Rs.415 in Sleeper for this train.

Kanpur to Katihar Jn train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 1 humsafar train runs from Kanpur to Katihar Jn - Champaran Humsafar Express (15706).

Kanpur to Katihar Jn Champaran Humsafar Express (15706) departs from Kanpur Central station (CNB) at and arrives Katihar Jn station (KIR) at . Kanpur to Katihar Jn humsafar fare is Rs.2195 in Third AC for this train. In Champaran Humsafar Express (15706), seat availability status is RLWL13/WL9 in Third AC (3A) with 57% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kanpur to Katihar Jn North East Express 12506

Kanpur to Katihar Jn North East Express (12506) departs from Kanpur Central station (CNB) at and arrives Katihar Jn station (KIR) at . Kanpur to Katihar Jn train fare is Rs.245 in None, Rs.1180 in Third AC, Rs.1685 in Second AC and Rs.445 in Sleeper for this train.

Kanpur to Katihar Jn Seemanchal Express 12488

Kanpur to Katihar Jn Seemanchal Express (12488) departs from Kanpur Central station (CNB) at and arrives Katihar Jn station (KIR) at . Kanpur to Katihar Jn train fare is Rs.245 in None, Rs.1180 in Third AC, Rs.1685 in Second AC and Rs.445 in Sleeper for this train. In Seemanchal Express (12488), seat availability status is GNWL22/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 47% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL80/WL25 in Third AC (3A) with 51% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL424/WL285 in Sleeper (SL) with 2% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kanpur to Katihar Jn Sikkim Mahananda Express 15484

Kanpur to Katihar Jn Sikkim Mahananda Express (15484) departs from Kanpur Central station (CNB) at and arrives Katihar Jn station (KIR) at . Kanpur to Katihar Jn train fare is Rs.230 in None, Rs.1135 in Third AC, Rs.1640 in Second AC and Rs.415 in Sleeper for this train.

Kanpur to Katihar Jn Amrapali Express 15708

Kanpur to Katihar Jn Amrapali Express (15708) departs from Kanpur Central station (CNB) at and arrives Katihar Jn station (KIR) at . Kanpur to Katihar Jn train fare is Rs.240 in None, Rs.1195 in Third AC, Rs.1725 in Second AC and Rs.440 in Sleeper for this train. In Amrapali Express (15708), seat availability status is RLWL8/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 57% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL15/WL10 in Third AC (3A) with 26% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL66/WL49 in Sleeper (SL) with 21% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kanpur to Katihar Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Kanpur to Katihar Jn is New Delhi Dibrugarh Town Rajdhani Express (12424) which travels a distance of 843 kms in just 12 hrs 45 mints. The slowest train from Kanpur to Katihar Jn is Champaran Humsafar Express (15706) which travels a distance of 1037 kms in 24 hrs 5 mints. The most punctual train from Kanpur to Katihar Jn is Sikkim Mahananda Express (15484) which reaches Katihar Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Kanpur to Katihar Jn is Champaran Humsafar Express (15706) which reaches Katihar Jn with an average delay of over 18 hrs 3 mints.

About Kanpur

Kanpur is the biggest city of Uttar Pradesh and is the main centre of commercial and industrial activities. Formerly it was known as Manchester of India. Now it is the commercial capital of Uttar Pradesh. It is situated on the most important national highways no. 2 & 25 and state highway, the main Delhi-Howrah railway trunck lines & at the bank of holy river Ganga. It has one of eight railway museum in India. Kanpur Central is the busiest railway station in India in terms of frequency of trains. Around 408 trains passes through the station daily. It is a major intercity rail and commuter rail station in the city of Kanpur, and is situated on the Howrah - Delhi broad gauge route passing through Uttar Pradesh. It also holds the record for the largest interlocking route system in the world. Kanpur has one airport Kanpur Airport or Ganesh Shanker Vidhyarthi Airport which was originally designated for the Indian Air Force. In the 1970s, flights operated from this airport regularly to Delhi, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Kolkata, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune and Mumbai. There are several places to visit at Kanpur including J.k Temple, Allen Forest Zoo, Ganga Bairage, Bithoor,Nana Rao Park, Malls Like Z-Square, Rave Moti and Oldest Mall of U.P Rave 3, Moti Jheel, Kanpur Museum (to know the great Haritage of Kanpur) at Phool Bagh,and phool Bagh itself. Famous street foods in Kanpur Hanumaan chat (p.road), Talk of the town (gumti), Banarasi ki chai (80 feet road), Munna samosa (nehru nagar), Gopal ke Golgappe(near gopal talkies), Bombay chaupaati bhelpuri (swaroop nagar), Makkhan Singh (Swaroop Nagar), Sanjha Chulha (Govind Nagar). Kanpur has 1 railway station - Kanpur Central (CNB).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.