Hide Fare
Show Fare

Kanpur to Kalka trains

Wed, September 26
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL 2S
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL 2S
Kalka Mail
12311


CNB


KLK
16:05
M T W T F S S
RLWL1/WL1
83%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL6/WL6
78%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL15/WL13
76%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL43/WL38
43%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL4/WL4
58%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Recently Asked Question
Will this train- 22818 run till Howrah today?
@Anupam_Bera No. The train 22818/MYS-HWH SF Express was short terminated at Rajahmundry station. It reached Rajahmundry the previous day at 19:58.
Solved
364 views
  
1 reply
My PNR is 4447996019 for train-16232, When will chart get prepared?
@Karthi.M Chart will be prepared at around 3 PM - 4 PM on September 28. Chart is always prepared 3-4 hours in advance from passenger’s boarding station. So since you will board from Bengaluru City Jn …
Solved
99 views
  
1 reply
My PNR is 2251496317, when will the chart be prepared?
@Saptrishi_Chakrabort Most probably chart will be prepared today night by about 8-9 PM. Your ticket is already confirmed and you will get your berth details after chart gets prepared.
Solved
117 views
  
1 reply
Is food included in fare of 3A class?
@Sahil_Thombre Food is provided only in premium trains in India. So if you have booked your ticket for trains like Rajdhani, Shatabdi or Duronto, then food is provided, the cost of which is included i…
Solved
241 views
  
1 reply
On which platform does the train 14708 arrives at Borivali station?
@Akash_Khetawat The train 14708/Ranakpur Express usually arrives on platform number 7 at Borivali Station. However it is advised to cross check the platform number once by reaching station earlier. …
Solved
361 views
  
1 reply

Kanpur to Kalka train time table

Kalka Mail (12311) departs from Kanpur Central station (CNB) at and arrives Kalka station (KLK) at taking a total of 16 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 703 kms.

Kanpur to Kalka train Seat Availability

In Kalka Mail (12311), seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 83% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL6/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL15/WL13 in Third AC (3A) with 76% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL43/WL38 in Sleeper (SL) with 43% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL4/WL4 in Second Seater (2S) with 57% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kanpur to Kalka train Fare

Fare for trains from Kanpur to Kalka is Rs 230 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2535 in First AC (1A), Rs 1505 in Second AC (2A), Rs 400 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 215 in None (GN) and Rs 1060 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 245 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1925 in Second AC (2A), Rs 505 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1375 in Third AC (3A).

Kanpur to Kalka Kalka Mail 12311

Kanpur to Kalka Kalka Mail (12311) departs from Kanpur Central station (CNB) at and arrives Kalka station (KLK) at . Kanpur to Kalka train fare is Rs.230 in Second Seater, Rs.2535 in First AC, Rs.1505 in Second AC, Rs.400 in Sleeper, Rs.215 in None and Rs.1060 in Third AC for this train. In Kalka Mail (12311), seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 83% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL6/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL15/WL13 in Third AC (3A) with 76% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL43/WL38 in Sleeper (SL) with 43% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL4/WL4 in Second Seater (2S) with 57% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kanpur to Kalka train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Kanpur to Kalka is Kalka Mail (12311) which travels a distance of 703 kms in just 16 hrs 5 mints. The slowest train from Kanpur to Kalka is Kalka Mail (12311) which travels a distance of 703 kms in 16 hrs 5 mints. The most punctual train from Kanpur to Kalka is Kalka Mail (12311) which reaches Kalka with an average delay of just 29 mints. The most delayed train from Kanpur to Kalka is Kalka Mail (12311) which reaches Kalka with an average delay of over 29 mints.

About Kanpur

Kanpur is the biggest city of Uttar Pradesh and is the main centre of commercial and industrial activities. Formerly it was known as Manchester of India. Now it is the commercial capital of Uttar Pradesh. It is situated on the most important national highways no. 2 & 25 and state highway, the main Delhi-Howrah railway trunck lines & at the bank of holy river Ganga. It has one of eight railway museum in India. Kanpur Central is the busiest railway station in India in terms of frequency of trains. Around 408 trains passes through the station daily. It is a major intercity rail and commuter rail station in the city of Kanpur, and is situated on the Howrah - Delhi broad gauge route passing through Uttar Pradesh. It also holds the record for the largest interlocking route system in the world. Kanpur has one airport Kanpur Airport or Ganesh Shanker Vidhyarthi Airport which was originally designated for the Indian Air Force. In the 1970s, flights operated from this airport regularly to Delhi, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Kolkata, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune and Mumbai. There are several places to visit at Kanpur including J.k Temple, Allen Forest Zoo, Ganga Bairage, Bithoor,Nana Rao Park, Malls Like Z-Square, Rave Moti and Oldest Mall of U.P Rave 3, Moti Jheel, Kanpur Museum (to know the great Haritage of Kanpur) at Phool Bagh,and phool Bagh itself. Famous street foods in Kanpur Hanumaan chat (p.road), Talk of the town (gumti), Banarasi ki chai (80 feet road), Munna samosa (nehru nagar), Gopal ke Golgappe(near gopal talkies), Bombay chaupaati bhelpuri (swaroop nagar), Makkhan Singh (Swaroop Nagar), Sanjha Chulha (Govind Nagar). Kanpur has 1 railway station - Kanpur Central (CNB).

About Kalka

Kalka is a town in the Panchkula district of Haryana, India. The name of this town is derived from the goddess Kali. The town is situated in the foothills of the Himalayas and is a gateway to the neighbouring state of Himachal Pradesh. Kalka railway station is the northern terminal of the Delhi-Kalka line of Northern Railway, Indian Rail (Station code KLK) serving as terminal station for broad gauge line (towards Chandigarh) and narrow gauge line (towards Shimla). The Kalka Shimla Railway features on the UNESCO's World Heritage sites list as the Mountain Railways of India. The Kalka-Shimla Railway is a 2 ft 6 in narrow-gauge railway in North India travelling along a mostly mountainous route from Kalka to Shimla. It is known for dramatic views of the hills and surrounding villages. Kalka has 1 railway station - Kalka (KLK).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.