Hide Fare
Show Fare

Kanpur to Hajipur trains

Wed, October 24
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Vaishali Express
12554


CNB


HJP
11:15
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Swatantrata Senani Express
12562


CNB


HJP
11:20
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Indore Guwahati Weekly Express
19305


CNB


HJP
13:05
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Delhi Darbhanga Special Fare Special
05528


CNB


HJP
11:40
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Ernakulam Barauni Rapti Sagar SF Express
12522


CNB


HJP
11:30
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Surat Muzaffarpur Express
19053


CNB


HJP
15:05
- - - - - S -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Jaipur Kamakhya Kavi Guru Express
19709


CNB


HJP
13:40
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Ahmedabad Muzaffarpur JanSadharan Express (UnReserved)
15270


CNB


HJP
12:15
M - - - - - -
--
--
--
--
Gwalior Barauni Mail
11124


CNB


HJP
13:50
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL3/WL3
74%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
RLWL8/WL8
67%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
RLWL21/WL18
76%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
Bihar Sampark Kranti Express
12566


CNB


HJP
11:08
M T W T F S S
RLWL1/WL1
38%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL4/WL2
41%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL4/WL3
21%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL11/WL10
46%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Arunachal AC SF Express
22412


CNB


HJP
11:15
- - - T - - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Amrapali Express
15708


CNB


HJP
12:05
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Ahmedabad Darbhanga Sabarmati Express
19165


CNB


HJP
15:22
M - - T - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Gandhidham Bhagalpur Special
09451


CNB


HJP
12:45
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Lichchavi Express
14006


CNB


HJP
15:53
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question
What is Yuva qouta?
Hello @yogesh_tripathi The Yuva quota is basically a quota for unemployed persons in the age group of 18 to 45 years. Yuva quota is applicable for Yuva Trains only, you must have heard of these trai…
Solved
717 views
  
1 reply
How can I search for trains between Darbhanga to Renigunta trains?
@NiTish_Kumar21 There are no direct trains between Darbhanga and Renigunta. You must look for the connecting trains to Renigunta from different stations near to Darbhanga. There are a few stations f…
Solved
246 views
  
1 reply
How to book one entire coach of 12983 train no? What is the process for the same?
@Sansar_Jindal The process to book an entire coach is as follows: One have to do registration to avail this facility. Registration can be done maximum 6 months in advance and minimum 30 days prior…
Solved
1238 views
  
2 replies

Kanpur to Hajipur train time table

Gwalior Barauni Mail (11124) departs from Kanpur Central station (CNB) at and arrives Hajipur Jn station (HJP) at taking a total of 13 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 581 kms. Vaishali Express (12554) departs from Kanpur Central station (CNB) at and arrives Hajipur Jn station (HJP) at taking a total of 11 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 581 kms. Bihar Sampark Kranti Express (12566) departs from Kanpur Central station (CNB) at and arrives Hajipur Jn station (HJP) at taking a total of 11 hrs 8 mints to cover the distance of 581 kms.

Kanpur to Hajipur train Seat Availability

In Gwalior Barauni Mail (11124), seat availability status is RLWL3/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 74% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL8/WL8 in Third AC (3A) with 67% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL21/WL18 in Sleeper (SL) with 76% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Bihar Sampark Kranti Express (12566), seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 38% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL4/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 41% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL4/WL3 in Third AC (3A) with 21% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL11/WL10 in Sleeper (SL) with 46% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kanpur to Hajipur train Fare

Fare for trains from Kanpur to Hajipur is Rs 2235 in First AC (1A), Rs 175 in None (GN), Rs 895 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1280 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 325 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1210 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1700 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 425 in Sleeper (SL).

Kanpur to Hajipur train Sampark Kranti

Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Kanpur to Hajipur - Bihar Sampark Kranti Express (12566).

Kanpur to Hajipur Bihar Sampark Kranti Express (12566) departs from Kanpur Central station (CNB) at and arrives Hajipur Jn station (HJP) at . Kanpur to Hajipur sampark-kranti fare is Rs.2235 in First AC, Rs.190 in None, Rs.940 in Third AC, Rs.1330 in Second AC and Rs.355 in Sleeper for this train. In Bihar Sampark Kranti Express (12566), seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 38% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL4/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 41% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL4/WL3 in Third AC (3A) with 21% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL11/WL10 in Sleeper (SL) with 46% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kanpur to Hajipur Gwalior Barauni Mail 11124

Kanpur to Hajipur Gwalior Barauni Mail (11124) departs from Kanpur Central station (CNB) at and arrives Hajipur Jn station (HJP) at . Kanpur to Hajipur train fare is Rs.175 in None, Rs.895 in Third AC, Rs.1280 in Second AC and Rs.325 in Sleeper for this train. In Gwalior Barauni Mail (11124), seat availability status is RLWL3/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 74% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL8/WL8 in Third AC (3A) with 67% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL21/WL18 in Sleeper (SL) with 76% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kanpur to Hajipur Vaishali Express 12554

Kanpur to Hajipur Vaishali Express (12554) departs from Kanpur Central station (CNB) at and arrives Hajipur Jn station (HJP) at . Kanpur to Hajipur train fare is Rs.2235 in First AC, Rs.190 in None, Rs.940 in Third AC, Rs.1330 in Second AC and Rs.355 in Sleeper for this train.

Kanpur to Hajipur train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Kanpur to Hajipur is Bihar Sampark Kranti Express (12566) which travels a distance of 581 kms in just 11 hrs 8 mints. The slowest train from Kanpur to Hajipur is Lichchavi Express (14006) which travels a distance of 649 kms in 15 hrs 53 mints. The most punctual train from Kanpur to Hajipur is Vaishali Express (12554) which reaches Hajipur Jn with an average delay of just 1 hrs. The most delayed train from Kanpur to Hajipur is Surat Muzaffarpur Express (19053) which reaches Hajipur Jn with an average delay of over 5 hrs 14 mints.

About Kanpur

Kanpur is the biggest city of Uttar Pradesh and is the main centre of commercial and industrial activities. Formerly it was known as Manchester of India. Now it is the commercial capital of Uttar Pradesh. It is situated on the most important national highways no. 2 & 25 and state highway, the main Delhi-Howrah railway trunck lines & at the bank of holy river Ganga. It has one of eight railway museum in India. Kanpur Central is the busiest railway station in India in terms of frequency of trains. Around 408 trains passes through the station daily. It is a major intercity rail and commuter rail station in the city of Kanpur, and is situated on the Howrah - Delhi broad gauge route passing through Uttar Pradesh. It also holds the record for the largest interlocking route system in the world. Kanpur has one airport Kanpur Airport or Ganesh Shanker Vidhyarthi Airport which was originally designated for the Indian Air Force. In the 1970s, flights operated from this airport regularly to Delhi, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Kolkata, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune and Mumbai. There are several places to visit at Kanpur including J.k Temple, Allen Forest Zoo, Ganga Bairage, Bithoor,Nana Rao Park, Malls Like Z-Square, Rave Moti and Oldest Mall of U.P Rave 3, Moti Jheel, Kanpur Museum (to know the great Haritage of Kanpur) at Phool Bagh,and phool Bagh itself. Famous street foods in Kanpur Hanumaan chat (p.road), Talk of the town (gumti), Banarasi ki chai (80 feet road), Munna samosa (nehru nagar), Gopal ke Golgappe(near gopal talkies), Bombay chaupaati bhelpuri (swaroop nagar), Makkhan Singh (Swaroop Nagar), Sanjha Chulha (Govind Nagar). Kanpur has 1 railway station - Kanpur Central (CNB).

About Hajipur

Hajipur is the headquarters of Vaishali district of Bihar. Hajipur is located just 10 kms away from the capital city of Bihar - Patna. With Patna Hajipur is connected by Mahatama Gandhi Setu which is longest bridge constructed on river Ganga. The land of Hajipur is said to be very fertile and apt for vegetation. Mango, Litchi, Sugarcane is grown here while the place produces Bananas in large quantities which are exported in various parts of the country. Nearest airport to Hajipur is Patna Airport. Hajipur is the headquarters of the East Central railway Zone of the Indian Railways. Hajipur has 1 railway station - Hajipur Jn (HJP).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.