Kanpur Central to Bilaspur Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
Kanpur Central Station Details
|04144||Kanpur Central Khajuraho Express Special (UnReserved)||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||6|
|12451||Shram Shakti Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|14102||Kanpur Central Prayagraj Sangam InterCity Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||5|
|04151||Kanpur Central Mumbai LTT SF Special Fare Special||- - - - F - -||Origin||No Delay||-|
|14151||Kanpur Central Anand Vihar Terminal Express (via Farrukhabad)||- - - - - - S||Origin||No Delay||5,6|
Bilaspur Jn Station Details
|12855||Bilaspur Itwari InterCity Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||7|
|22940||Bilaspur Hapa SF Express||M - - - - - -||Origin||No Delay||8|
|12849||Bilaspur Pune SF Express||- - - T - - -||Origin||No Delay||8|
|20843||Bilaspur Bhagat Ki Kothi SF Express||M T - - - - -||Origin||No Delay||7|
|18236||Bilaspur Bhopal Express Cum Passenger||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||6|
The concept of Garib Rath started with the vision to provide air conditioned berths at a comparatively low price for the people who could not afford to travel in AC coaches. Garib-rath phrase translates to poor man's chariot in English. The fare in this train is almost two-thirds of regular third ac fare. Usually Garib Rath have Third AC (3A) class only excepting some 1-2 trains which also have Chair Car (CC) class. The compartments of these train coaches have 9 berths making an extra space for side middle berth which is not there in any other train in India. In case passengers want to have bedrolls they need to pay separately for it. Some garib-raths run as fast as rajdhani, but they have lesser priority for track clearance compared to them. These trains are painted green with a yellow colored strip along the window panes. 1 garib-rath train runs from Kanpur to Bilaspur - Lucknow Jn. Raipur Garib Rath Express (12535).
Kanpur to Bilaspur Lucknow Jn. Raipur Garib Rath Express (12535) departs from Kanpur Central station (CNB) at and arrives Usalapur station (USL) at . Kanpur to Bilaspur garib-rath fare is Rs.760 in Third AC for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.