Hide Fare
Show Fare

Kanpur to Bhiwani train seat availability & fare

Sat, July 21
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL 2S
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL 2S
Kalindi Express
14723


CNB


BNW
16:15
M T W T F S S
GNWL1/WL1
89%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago
GNWL6/WL5
78%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago
GNWL36/WL10
57%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago
GNWL48/WL32
56%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
--
Gorakhdham SF Express
12555


CNB


BNW
09:17
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
PQWL16/WL14
49%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
PQWL27/WL19
39%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
PQWL76/WL69
14%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question

Kanpur to Bhiwani train time table

Kalindi Express (14723) departs from Kanpur Central station (CNB) at and arrives Bhiwani station (BNW) at taking a total of 16 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 606 kms. Gorakhdham SF Express (12555) departs from Kanpur Central station (CNB) at and arrives Bhiwani station (BNW) at taking a total of 9 hrs 17 mints to cover the distance of 561 kms.

Kanpur to Bhiwani train Seat Availability

In Kalindi Express (14723), seat availability status is GNWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL8/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL16/WL12 in Third AC (3A) with 51% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL49/WL31 in Sleeper (SL) with 49% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Gorakhdham SF Express (12555), seat availability status is PQWL12/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 63% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL30/WL24 in Third AC (3A) with 40% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL62/WL55 in Sleeper (SL) with 22% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kanpur to Bhiwani train Fare

Fare for trains from Kanpur to Bhiwani is Rs 200 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2180 in First AC (1A), Rs 1300 in Second AC (2A), Rs 335 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 185 in None (GN) and Rs 915 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 215 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1720 in Second AC (2A), Rs 435 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1230 in Third AC (3A).

Kanpur to Bhiwani Kalindi Express 14723

Kanpur to Bhiwani Kalindi Express (14723) departs from Kanpur Central station (CNB) at and arrives Bhiwani station (BNW) at . Kanpur to Bhiwani train fare is Rs.2205 in First AC, Rs.915 in Third AC, Rs.1310 in Second AC and Rs.335 in Sleeper for this train. In Kalindi Express (14723), seat availability status is GNWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL8/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL16/WL12 in Third AC (3A) with 51% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL49/WL31 in Sleeper (SL) with 49% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kanpur to Bhiwani Gorakhdham SF Express 12555

Kanpur to Bhiwani Gorakhdham SF Express (12555) departs from Kanpur Central station (CNB) at and arrives Bhiwani station (BNW) at . Kanpur to Bhiwani train fare is Rs.200 in Second Seater, Rs.2180 in First AC, Rs.1300 in Second AC, Rs.350 in Sleeper, Rs.185 in None and Rs.920 in Third AC for this train. In Gorakhdham SF Express (12555), seat availability status is PQWL12/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 63% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL30/WL24 in Third AC (3A) with 40% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL62/WL55 in Sleeper (SL) with 22% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kanpur to Bhiwani train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Kanpur to Bhiwani is Gorakhdham SF Express (12555) which travels a distance of 561 kms in just 9 hrs 17 mints. The slowest train from Kanpur to Bhiwani is Kalindi Express (14723) which travels a distance of 606 kms in 16 hrs 15 mints. The most punctual train from Kanpur to Bhiwani is Kalindi Express (14723) which reaches Bhiwani with an average delay of just 1 mints. The most delayed train from Kanpur to Bhiwani is Gorakhdham SF Express (12555) which reaches Bhiwani with an average delay of over 46 mints.

About Kanpur

Kanpur is the biggest city of Uttar Pradesh and is the main centre of commercial and industrial activities. Formerly it was known as Manchester of India. Now it is the commercial capital of Uttar Pradesh. It is situated on the most important national highways no. 2 & 25 and state highway, the main Delhi-Howrah railway trunck lines & at the bank of holy river Ganga. It has one of eight railway museum in India. Kanpur Central is the busiest railway station in India in terms of frequency of trains. Around 408 trains passes through the station daily. It is a major intercity rail and commuter rail station in the city of Kanpur, and is situated on the Howrah - Delhi broad gauge route passing through Uttar Pradesh. It also holds the record for the largest interlocking route system in the world. Kanpur has one airport Kanpur Airport or Ganesh Shanker Vidhyarthi Airport which was originally designated for the Indian Air Force. In the 1970s, flights operated from this airport regularly to Delhi, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Kolkata, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune and Mumbai. There are several places to visit at Kanpur including J.k Temple, Allen Forest Zoo, Ganga Bairage, Bithoor,Nana Rao Park, Malls Like Z-Square, Rave Moti and Oldest Mall of U.P Rave 3, Moti Jheel, Kanpur Museum (to know the great Haritage of Kanpur) at Phool Bagh,and phool Bagh itself. Famous street foods in Kanpur Hanumaan chat (p.road), Talk of the town (gumti), Banarasi ki chai (80 feet road), Munna samosa (nehru nagar), Gopal ke Golgappe(near gopal talkies), Bombay chaupaati bhelpuri (swaroop nagar), Makkhan Singh (Swaroop Nagar), Sanjha Chulha (Govind Nagar). Kanpur has 1 railway station - Kanpur Central (CNB).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.