Hide Fare
Show Fare

Kanpur to Bhatni Jn train seat availability & fare

Sun, April 22
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Mathura Chhapra Express
22532


CNB


BTT
08:07
- T - T - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Chennai Central Muzaffarpur One Trip Special
06340


CNB


BTT
08:55
- T - - - - -
--
--
--
Availability
Trends
Ernakulam Barauni Rapti Sagar SF Express
12522


CNB


BTT
08:15
- - - - - - S
--
RLWL31/WL18
54%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago
RLWL71/WL47
41%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago
RLWL267/WL186
16%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago
Jaipur Kamakhya Kavi Guru Express
19709


CNB


BTT
09:40
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Ahmedabad Muzaffarpur JanSadharan Express (UnReserved)
15270


CNB


BTT
08:15
M - - - - - -
--
--
--
--
Mumbai CSMT Chhapra Jansadharan Express (UnReserved)
15102


CNB


BTT
08:55
- - - - - S -
--
--
--
--
Chauri Chaura Express
15003


CNB


BTT
10:55
M T W T F S S
GNWL4/WL2
89%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
GNWL32/WL15
66%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
GNWL59/WL42
39%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
GNWL182/WL115
21%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
Gwalior Barauni Mail
11124


CNB


BTT
08:55
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL9/WL9
72%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
RLWL22/WL18
38%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
RLWL124/WL93
16%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
Lichchavi Express
14006


CNB


BTT
10:20
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL5/WL3
76%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
RLWL17/WL11
58%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
RLWL56/WL38
40%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
Recently Asked Question

Kanpur to Bhatni Jn train time table

Gwalior Barauni Mail (11124) departs from Kanpur Central station (CNB) at and arrives Bhatni Jn station (BTT) at taking a total of 8 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 411 kms. Lichchavi Express (14006) departs from Kanpur Central station (CNB) at and arrives Bhatni Jn station (BTT) at taking a total of 10 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 480 kms. Chauri Chaura Express (15003) departs from Kanpur Central station (CNB) at and arrives Bhatni Jn station (BTT) at taking a total of 10 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 479 kms.

Kanpur to Bhatni Jn train Seat Availability

In Gwalior Barauni Mail (11124), seat availability status is RLWL12/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 73% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL20/WL13 in Third AC (3A) with 37% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL110/WL75 in Sleeper (SL) with 24% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Lichchavi Express (14006), seat availability status is RLWL3/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 77% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL14/WL12 in Third AC (3A) with 50% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL48/WL36 in Sleeper (SL) with 32% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Chauri Chaura Express (15003), seat availability status is GNWL3/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL22/WL18 in Second AC (2A) with 54% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL32/WL21 in Third AC (3A) with 76% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL181/WL96 in Sleeper (SL) with 24% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kanpur to Bhatni Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Kanpur to Bhatni Jn is Rs 1805 in First AC (1A), Rs 130 in None (GN), Rs 675 in Third AC (3A), Rs 965 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 250 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).

Kanpur to Bhatni Jn Gwalior Barauni Mail 11124

Kanpur to Bhatni Jn Gwalior Barauni Mail (11124) departs from Kanpur Central station (CNB) at and arrives Bhatni Jn station (BTT) at . Kanpur to Bhatni Jn train fare is Rs.130 in None, Rs.675 in Third AC, Rs.965 in Second AC and Rs.250 in Sleeper for this train. In Gwalior Barauni Mail (11124), seat availability status is RLWL12/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 73% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL20/WL13 in Third AC (3A) with 37% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL110/WL75 in Sleeper (SL) with 24% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kanpur to Bhatni Jn Chauri Chaura Express 15003

Kanpur to Bhatni Jn Chauri Chaura Express (15003) departs from Kanpur Central station (CNB) at and arrives Bhatni Jn station (BTT) at . Kanpur to Bhatni Jn train fare is Rs.1805 in First AC, Rs.745 in Third AC, Rs.1070 in Second AC and Rs.275 in Sleeper for this train. In Chauri Chaura Express (15003), seat availability status is GNWL3/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL22/WL18 in Second AC (2A) with 54% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL32/WL21 in Third AC (3A) with 76% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL181/WL96 in Sleeper (SL) with 24% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kanpur to Bhatni Jn Lichchavi Express 14006

Kanpur to Bhatni Jn Lichchavi Express (14006) departs from Kanpur Central station (CNB) at and arrives Bhatni Jn station (BTT) at . Kanpur to Bhatni Jn train fare is Rs.145 in None, Rs.745 in Third AC, Rs.1070 in Second AC and Rs.275 in Sleeper for this train. In Lichchavi Express (14006), seat availability status is RLWL3/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 77% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL14/WL12 in Third AC (3A) with 50% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL48/WL36 in Sleeper (SL) with 32% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kanpur to Bhatni Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Kanpur to Bhatni Jn is Mathura Chhapra Express (22532) which travels a distance of 419 kms in just 8 hrs 7 mints. The slowest train from Kanpur to Bhatni Jn is Chauri Chaura Express (15003) which travels a distance of 479 kms in 10 hrs 55 mints. The most punctual train from Kanpur to Bhatni Jn is Chauri Chaura Express (15003) which reaches Bhatni Jn with an average delay of just 1 hrs 14 mints. The most delayed train from Kanpur to Bhatni Jn is Mumbai CSMT Chhapra Jansadharan Express (UnReserved) (15102) which reaches Bhatni Jn with an average delay of over 9 hrs 31 mints.

About Kanpur

Kanpur is the biggest city of Uttar Pradesh and is the main centre of commercial and industrial activities. Formerly it was known as Manchester of India. Now it is the commercial capital of Uttar Pradesh. It is situated on the most important national highways no. 2 & 25 and state highway, the main Delhi-Howrah railway trunck lines & at the bank of holy river Ganga. It has one of eight railway museum in India. Kanpur Central is the busiest railway station in India in terms of frequency of trains. Around 408 trains passes through the station daily. It is a major intercity rail and commuter rail station in the city of Kanpur, and is situated on the Howrah - Delhi broad gauge route passing through Uttar Pradesh. It also holds the record for the largest interlocking route system in the world. Kanpur has one airport Kanpur Airport or Ganesh Shanker Vidhyarthi Airport which was originally designated for the Indian Air Force. In the 1970s, flights operated from this airport regularly to Delhi, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Kolkata, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune and Mumbai. There are several places to visit at Kanpur including J.k Temple, Allen Forest Zoo, Ganga Bairage, Bithoor,Nana Rao Park, Malls Like Z-Square, Rave Moti and Oldest Mall of U.P Rave 3, Moti Jheel, Kanpur Museum (to know the great Haritage of Kanpur) at Phool Bagh,and phool Bagh itself. Famous street foods in Kanpur Hanumaan chat (p.road), Talk of the town (gumti), Banarasi ki chai (80 feet road), Munna samosa (nehru nagar), Gopal ke Golgappe(near gopal talkies), Bombay chaupaati bhelpuri (swaroop nagar), Makkhan Singh (Swaroop Nagar), Sanjha Chulha (Govind Nagar). Kanpur has 1 railway station - Kanpur Central (CNB).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.