Rajdhani express are premium category trains by the Indian Railways that redefines luxury travelling in India. It is a fully air-conditioned train which connects country capital (Delhi) with state capitals. That is why they are called 'Rajdhani' which translates to 'Capital' in English. These train runs at very high speed and therefore it usually takes least time to reach destination compared to other trains on the same route. Mumbai rajdhani is the fastest rajdhani train which attains a maximum speed of 140 kmph on some stretch. Rajdhani Express offers catering facilities inside the train the fare of which is included in ticket fare. Rajdhani trains have 3 classes - First AC (1A), AC II-tier (2A) and AC III-tier (3A) only and they are coupled with LHB coaches that have higher safety features. The ticket fare for Rajdhani is maximum amongst all trains on the same route and has dynamic fare (Flexi Fare) system. Waitlisted passengers are strictly not allowed inside this train. Rajdhani train coaches are usually painted in red with a grey colored strip outside. 1 rajdhani train runs from Kanpur to Bankura - New Delhi Bhubaneswar Rajdhani Express (via Adra) (22812).
Kanpur to Bankura New Delhi Bhubaneswar Rajdhani Express (via Adra) (22812) departs from Kanpur Central station (CNB) at and arrives Bankura station (BQA) at . Kanpur to Bankura rajdhani fare is Rs.3390 in First AC, Rs.1380 in Third AC and Rs.1945 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. Bhubaneshwar Rajdhani again runs in pair of two throughout the week. That means it runs as train number 22823/24 on 4 days of the week and as train number 22811/12 on remaining days of the week. Running as train number 22811/12 it takes 22 hours and 45 minutes to reach destination while running as train number 22823/24 it takes 24 hours and 20 minutes to reach destination. Rajdhani 22823/24 runs via Tatanagar and steel city Bokaro while its counter Rajdhani runs via Adra, Bankura and does not cover steel city.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.