close
swap_horiz
close

Kanpur to Agra trains

FILTER TRAINS
Clear all
Show trains with pantry car only
Train Type
Departure Time
13237
Patna Kota Express (via Faizabad)
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
04 hr 10 min
AGC ()
Agra Cantt
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 180
13239
Patna Kota Express (Via Sultanpur)
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
04 hr 10 min
AGC ()
Agra Cantt
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 185
14863
Marudhar Express (via Sultanpur)
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
04 hr 10 min
AF ()
Agra Fort
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 180
2S
₹ 105
14853
Marudhar Express (via Faizabad)
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
04 hr 10 min
AF ()
Agra Fort
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 180
2S
₹ 105
14865
Marudhar Express (via Pratapgarh)
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
04 hr 10 min
AF ()
Agra Fort
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 180
2S
₹ 105
12403
Allahabad Jaipur SF Express
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
04 hr 40 min
AGC ()
Agra Cantt
2A
₹ 745
3A
₹ 540
SL
₹ 215
19042
Ghazipur City Bandra Terminus Bi Weekly Express
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
04 hr 50 min
AGC ()
Agra Cantt
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 190
22970
Varanasi Okha SF Express
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
03 hr 50 min
AF ()
Agra Fort
2A
₹ 745
3A
₹ 540
SL
₹ 210
12395
Ziyarat Express
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
03 hr 40 min
AF ()
Agra Fort
2A
₹ 745
3A
₹ 540
SL
₹ 210
12319
Kolkata Agra Cantt. Weekly SF Express
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
08 hr 35 min
AGC ()
Agra Cantt
3A
₹ 710
SL
₹ 275
12315
Ananya Express
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
03 hr 35 min
AF ()
Agra Fort
2A
₹ 745
3A
₹ 540
SL
₹ 210
13167
Kolkata Agra Cantt. Weekly Express
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
08 hr 55 min
AGC ()
Agra Cantt
2A
₹ 950
3A
₹ 665
SL
₹ 245
12942
Parasnath SF Express
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
04 hr 00 min
AF ()
Agra Fort
2A
₹ 745
3A
₹ 540
SL
₹ 210
12948
Azimabad Express
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
04 hr 00 min
AF ()
Agra Fort
2A
₹ 745
3A
₹ 540
SL
₹ 210
13007
Udyan Abha Toofan Express
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
06 hr 15 min
AGC ()
Agra Cantt
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 180
02263
Sealdah Ajmer AC Special Fare Puja Special
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
04 hr 55 min
AF ()
Agra Fort
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
15045
Gorakhpur Okha Express
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
05 hr 00 min
AGC ()
Agra Cantt
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 185
15269
Muzaffarpur Ahmedabad JanSadharan Express (UnReserved)
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
03 hr 50 min
AF ()
Agra Fort
19054
Muzaffarpur Surat Express
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
05 hr 00 min
AGC ()
Agra Cantt
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 180
12496
Pratap SF Express
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
03 hr 40 min
AF ()
Agra Fort
2A
₹ 745
3A
₹ 540
SL
₹ 210
12938
Garba SF Express
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
03 hr 40 min
AF ()
Agra Fort
2A
₹ 745
3A
₹ 540
SL
₹ 210
15632
Guwahati Barmer Express
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
03 hr 40 min
AF ()
Agra Fort
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 180
12987
Sealdah Ajmer SF Express
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
03 hr 55 min
AF ()
Agra Fort
2A
₹ 745
3A
₹ 540
SL
₹ 210
12307
Howrah Jodhpur SF Express
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
04 hr 30 min
AF ()
Agra Fort
2A
₹ 745
3A
₹ 540
SL
₹ 210
18631
Ranchi Ajmer Garib Nawaz Express
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
04 hr 55 min
AF ()
Agra Fort
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 180
12179
Lucknow Jn. Agra Fort InterCity SF Express
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
04 hr 25 min
AF ()
Agra Fort
CC
₹ 440
2S
₹ 120
15636
Guwahati Okha Dwarka Express
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
04 hr 55 min
AF ()
Agra Fort
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 180
2S
₹ 105
15668
Kamakhya Gandhidham Express
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
04 hr 55 min
AF ()
Agra Fort
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 180
19038
Gorakhpur Bandra Terminus Avadh Express
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
05 hr 25 min
AF ()
Agra Fort
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 180
19040
Muzaffarpur Bandra Terminus Avadh Express
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
05 hr 25 min
AF ()
Agra Fort
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 180
info

Kanpur to Agra train time table

Allahabad Jaipur SF Express (12403) departs from Kanpur Central station (CNB) at and arrives Agra Cantt station (AGC) at taking a total of 4 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 261 kms. Patna Kota Express (Via Sultanpur) (13239) departs from Kanpur Central station (CNB) at and arrives Agra Cantt station (AGC) at taking a total of 4 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 261 kms. Lucknow Jn. Agra Fort InterCity SF Express (12179) departs from Kanpur Central station (CNB) at and arrives Agra Fort station (AF) at taking a total of 4 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 254 kms. Howrah Jodhpur SF Express (12307) departs from Kanpur Central station (CNB) at and arrives Agra Fort station (AF) at taking a total of 4 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 255 kms. Sealdah Ajmer SF Express (12987) departs from Kanpur Central station (CNB) at and arrives Agra Fort station (AF) at taking a total of 3 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 254 kms.
info

Kanpur to Agra train Seat Availability

In Allahabad Jaipur SF Express (12403), seat availability status is GNWL11/WL10 in First AC (1A) with 80% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL47/WL36 in Second AC (2A) with 26% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL141/WL41 in Third AC (3A) with 71% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL213/WL168 in Sleeper (SL) with 16% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Patna Kota Express (Via Sultanpur) (13239), seat availability status is RLWL10/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 37% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL31/WL22 in Third AC (3A) with 33% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL109/WL83 in Sleeper (SL) with 44% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Lucknow Jn. Agra Fort InterCity SF Express (12179), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 67 in Chair Car (CC) and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 781 in Second Seater (2S) for tomorrow. In Howrah Jodhpur SF Express (12307), seat availability status is RLWL6/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 61% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL28/WL15 in Third AC (3A) with 39% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL71/WL59 in Sleeper (SL) with 47% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Sealdah Ajmer SF Express (12987), seat availability status is RLWL4/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 38% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL16/WL9 in Third AC (3A) with 34% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL44/WL37 in Sleeper (SL) with 46% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Kanpur to Agra train Fare

Fare for trains from Kanpur to Agra is Rs 105 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 440 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1245 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 180 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 90 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 640 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
info

Kanpur to Agra Allahabad Jaipur SF Express 12403

Kanpur to Agra Allahabad Jaipur SF Express (12403) departs from Kanpur Central station (CNB) at and arrives Agra Cantt station (AGC) at . Kanpur to Agra train fare is Rs.1245 in First AC, Rs.540 in Third AC, Rs.745 in Second AC and Rs.215 in Sleeper for this train. In Allahabad Jaipur SF Express (12403), seat availability status is GNWL11/WL10 in First AC (1A) with 80% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL47/WL36 in Second AC (2A) with 26% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL141/WL41 in Third AC (3A) with 71% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL213/WL168 in Sleeper (SL) with 16% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Kanpur to Agra Lucknow Jn. Agra Fort InterCity SF Express 12179

Kanpur to Agra Lucknow Jn. Agra Fort InterCity SF Express (12179) departs from Kanpur Central station (CNB) at and arrives Agra Fort station (AF) at . Kanpur to Agra train fare is Rs.440 in Chair Car, Rs.105 in None and Rs.120 in Second Seater for this train. In Lucknow Jn. Agra Fort InterCity SF Express (12179), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 67 in Chair Car (CC) and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 781 in Second Seater (2S) for tomorrow.
info

Kanpur to Agra Howrah Jodhpur SF Express 12307

Kanpur to Agra Howrah Jodhpur SF Express (12307) departs from Kanpur Central station (CNB) at and arrives Agra Fort station (AF) at . Kanpur to Agra train fare is Rs.105 in None, Rs.540 in Third AC, Rs.745 in Second AC and Rs.210 in Sleeper for this train. In Howrah Jodhpur SF Express (12307), seat availability status is RLWL6/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 61% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL28/WL15 in Third AC (3A) with 39% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL71/WL59 in Sleeper (SL) with 47% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Kanpur to Agra Sealdah Ajmer SF Express 12987

Kanpur to Agra Sealdah Ajmer SF Express (12987) departs from Kanpur Central station (CNB) at and arrives Agra Fort station (AF) at . Kanpur to Agra train fare is Rs.105 in None, Rs.540 in Third AC, Rs.745 in Second AC and Rs.210 in Sleeper for this train. In Sealdah Ajmer SF Express (12987), seat availability status is RLWL4/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 38% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL16/WL9 in Third AC (3A) with 34% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL44/WL37 in Sleeper (SL) with 46% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Kanpur to Agra Patna Kota Express (Via Sultanpur) 13239

Kanpur to Agra Patna Kota Express (Via Sultanpur) (13239) departs from Kanpur Central station (CNB) at and arrives Agra Cantt station (AGC) at . Kanpur to Agra train fare is Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.185 in Sleeper for this train. In Patna Kota Express (Via Sultanpur) (13239), seat availability status is RLWL10/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 37% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL31/WL22 in Third AC (3A) with 33% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL109/WL83 in Sleeper (SL) with 44% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Kanpur to Agra train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Kanpur to Agra is Ananya Express (12315) which travels a distance of 255 kms in just 3 hrs 35 mints. The slowest train from Kanpur to Agra is Kolkata Agra Cantt. Weekly Express (13167) which travels a distance of 406 kms in 8 hrs 55 mints. The most punctual train from Kanpur to Agra is Kamakhya Gandhidham Express (15668) which reaches Agra Fort with an average delay of just 2 mints. The most delayed train from Kanpur to Agra is Guwahati Okha Dwarka Express (15636) which reaches Agra Fort with an average delay of over 15 hrs 22 mints.
info

About Kanpur

Kanpur is the biggest city of Uttar Pradesh and is the main centre of commercial and industrial activities. Formerly it was known as Manchester of India. Now it is the commercial capital of Uttar Pradesh. It is situated on the most important national highways no. 2 & 25 and state highway, the main Delhi-Howrah railway trunck lines & at the bank of holy river Ganga. It has one of eight railway museum in India. Kanpur Central is the busiest railway station in India in terms of frequency of trains. Around 408 trains passes through the station daily. It is a major intercity rail and commuter rail station in the city of Kanpur, and is situated on the Howrah - Delhi broad gauge route passing through Uttar Pradesh. It also holds the record for the largest interlocking route system in the world. Kanpur has one airport Kanpur Airport or Ganesh Shanker Vidhyarthi Airport which was originally designated for the Indian Air Force. In the 1970s, flights operated from this airport regularly to Delhi, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Kolkata, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune and Mumbai. There are several places to visit at Kanpur including J.k Temple, Allen Forest Zoo, Ganga Bairage, Bithoor,Nana Rao Park, Malls Like Z-Square, Rave Moti and Oldest Mall of U.P Rave 3, Moti Jheel, Kanpur Museum (to know the great Haritage of Kanpur) at Phool Bagh,and phool Bagh itself. Famous street foods in Kanpur Hanumaan chat (p.road), Talk of the town (gumti), Banarasi ki chai (80 feet road), Munna samosa (nehru nagar), Gopal ke Golgappe(near gopal talkies), Bombay chaupaati bhelpuri (swaroop nagar), Makkhan Singh (Swaroop Nagar), Sanjha Chulha (Govind Nagar). Kanpur has 1 railway station - Kanpur Central (CNB).
info

About Agra

Agra is a major tourist destination because of its many Mughal-era buildings, most notably the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri, all three of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Agra is included on the Golden Triangle tourist circuit, along with Delhi and Jaipur. It is a major junction of highways with 3 national highways and 2 expressway (Yamuna Expressway & Agra Lucknow Expressway) originating from Agra. Another national highway passes through the city bringing the total highway outlet to 7. The mighty Taj Mahal is the first Wonder of the world and attracts lot of tourists. Agra is famous for petha and mughlai food. Agra Airport (AGR) connects the city to other cities via air. Agra has 3 railway stations - Agra Cantt (AGC), Agra Fort (AF) and Agra City (AGA).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
Is it okay to send PNR to 139 and show the message to the TTE if the original ticket is lost?
If any person has the PNR number of counter ticket and he send PNR number of 139. While he is not carring original counter ticket. Is this legal act or he have to pay for the same.
edit Answer
1275 views
  
3 replies
Why are display boards displaying the position of coaches of the trains not working in Raja ki Mandi and Agra Cantt for the last 2 years
The display boards showing the position of coaches of the trains were working about 2 years back at stations Raja Ki Mandi and AGRACANTT in Agra. But now they have stopped working.
edit Answer
144 views
  
0 reply
Final chart 12842 Nov 14
Final chart Nov 14 train 12842 coromandal
edit Answer
161 views
  
0 reply
How can I arrange a cabin for PNR:8212160708?
[My query is about PNR 8212160708 for train 22129 TULSI EXPRESS]
edit Answer
190 views
  
0 reply
Where to put complaint- mail id or phone number
Special festive train - 09452 Running 9 hours late. Why such delay when we pay full amount. 1 or 2 hours is fine but this is almost half day late. We have our prior commitments but due to such long d…
edit Answer
167 views
  
0 reply
Do red LHB coaches exist in 2S seating arrangements?
Ques regarding existence of Red Lhb Chair cars or Second Seating arrangement. My query is regarding LHB coaches. Do red lhb coaches exist in 2S seating arrangements. As far as I know Red Lhb coaches …
edit Answer
176 views
  
2 replies
How to check the status of vikalp option?
[My query is about train 16094]
edit Answer
244 views
  
1 reply
Does the train number 12566 has a stoppage at Lucknow station?
@nand1 No, the train 12566/Bihar Sampark Kranti does not have a stoppage at Lucknow station now. Earlier it used to go via Lucknow station but from 13th November the train will not follow it’s usual …
check_circle Solved
165 views
  
1 reply
Why am I not able to track running status of 04042 between Allahabad and Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya station?
[ My query is about train 04042 ] not able to track
edit Answer
78 views
  
0 reply
Sequence of coach CE1 In 17618
Sequence of coach CE1 In 17618
edit Answer
324 views
  
0 reply
In which general coach should I sit so that during detachment I remain sitting in dehradun depoo
[My query is about train 12688]
edit Answer
335 views
  
0 reply