Mangaluru Central Santragachi Vivek Express (22852) departs from Kannur station (CAN) at and arrives Srikakulam Road station (CHE) at taking a total of 29 hrs 18 mints to cover the distance of 1612 kms.
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Kannur to Srikakulam Road can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Kannur to Srikakulam Road is Rs 370 in None (GN), Rs 1720 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2505 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 650 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2140 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3030 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 830 in Sleeper (SL).
Kannur to Srikakulam Road Mangaluru Central Santragachi Vivek Express (22852) departs from Kannur station (CAN) at and arrives Srikakulam Road station (CHE) at . Kannur to Srikakulam Road train fare is Rs.370 in None, Rs.1720 in Third AC, Rs.2505 in Second AC and Rs.650 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.