Marusagar SF Express (12977) departs from Kannur station (CAN) at and arrives Nagda Jn station (NAD) at taking a total of 29 hrs 43 mints to cover the distance of 1672 kms.
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Kannur to Nagda Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Kannur to Nagda Jn is Rs 4385 in First AC (1A), Rs 360 in None (GN), Rs 1705 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2505 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 635 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2125 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3030 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 815 in Sleeper (SL).
Kannur to Nagda Jn Marusagar SF Express (12977) departs from Kannur station (CAN) at and arrives Nagda Jn station (NAD) at . Kannur to Nagda Jn train fare is Rs.4385 in First AC, Rs.375 in None, Rs.1755 in Third AC, Rs.2555 in Second AC and Rs.665 in Sleeper for this train.
Nagda is a city in Ujjain district of Madhya Pradesh. It is a major ISO certified railway junction between Mumbai and Delhi. It is situated on the banks of river Chambal. Nagda is said to be one of the largest viscose staple fiber manufacturer in Asia. Airport connectivity to Nagda is Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar Airport that is Indore Airport (IDR) which is approx 110 Kms away but nagda is well connected via road and railways. Nagda Jn has 1 railway station - Nagda Jn (NAD).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.