Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Kannur to Kudal can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Kannur to Kudal is Rs 165 in None (GN), Rs 855 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1225 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 315 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1170 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1645 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 415 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Kannur to Kudal is Thiruvananthapuram Central Veraval Express (16334) which travels a distance of 543 kms in just 9 hrs 54 mints. The slowest train from Kannur to Kudal is Netravati Express (16346) which travels a distance of 543 kms in 11 hrs 39 mints. The most punctual train from Kannur to Kudal is Coimbatore Jabalpur SF Special (02197) which reaches Kudal with an average delay of just 11 mints. The most delayed train from Kannur to Kudal is Kochuveli Shri Ganganagar Express (16312) which reaches Kudal with an average delay of over 1 hrs 3 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.