Train seat availability for all 12 trains that run from Guwahati to Sarupathar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Guwahati to Sarupathar is Rs 120 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1175 in First AC (1A), Rs 710 in Second AC (2A), Rs 200 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 105 in None (GN) and Rs 505 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Guwahati to Sarupathar is Kamrup Special (via Guwahati) (05959) which travels a distance of 293 kms in just 6 hrs. The slowest train from Guwahati to Sarupathar is Kamrup Express (15959) which travels a distance of 293 kms in 7 hrs 18 mints. The most punctual train from Guwahati to Sarupathar is Avadh Assam Express (15910) which reaches Sarupathar with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Guwahati to Sarupathar is Avadh Assam Express (15910) which reaches Sarupathar with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Guwahati is the largest city of Assam and North East India. It is also known as city of temples as there are numerous Hindu temples. Kamakhya Temple is a must visit place in the city. Guwahati has been acting as the pseudo capital for the state of Assam. The Fancy Bazar area of Guwahati is known for the abundance of Marwari community here, shopping hub, food items like Momos, Thukpa, Chat corners, Pastas etc. Beli View - a sunset point in Guwahati by the river Brahmaputra is again a lively place to visit during evening. Guwahati International Airport (Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi Intl Airport) is the primary airport of the North Eastern states of India. Guwahati has 2 railway stations - Guwahati (GHY) and Kamakhya (KYQ).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.