Kamakhya to Katwa train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Kamakhya Station Details
|12505||North East Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||3,4|
|19616||KAVI GURU EXP||- - - T - - -||Origin||No Delay||3|
|15640||KYQ PURI EXP||- - - - - - S||Origin||No Delay||3,4|
|15624||Kamakhya Bhagat Ki Kothi Express||- - - - F - -||Origin||No Delay||4|
|22512||KARMABHOOMI EXP||- - - - - S -||Origin||No Delay||3|
Katwa Station Details
|15721||PAHARIA EXP||- - - - - - S||2 min||3|
|15711||HWH KIR EXPRESS||- - W - - - -||2 min||3|
|02517||KOAA GHY SPL||M - - - F - -||2 min||3|
|13142||TEESTA TORSHA||M T W T F S S||5 min||1,3|
|13033||HWH KIR EXPRESS||M T W T F S S||5 min||3|
Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Guwahati to Katwa can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Guwahati to Katwa is Rs 1155 in Third AC (3A), Rs 425 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1650 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 255 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1490 in Third AC (3A), Rs 550 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2130 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 270 in Second Seater (2S).
Guwahati is the largest city of Assam and North East India. It is also known as city of temples as there are numerous Hindu temples. Kamakhya Temple is a must visit place in the city. Guwahati has been acting as the pseudo capital for the state of Assam. The Fancy Bazar area of Guwahati is known for the abundance of Marwari community here, shopping hub, food items like Momos, Thukpa, Chat corners, Pastas etc. Beli View - a sunset point in Guwahati by the river Brahmaputra is again a lively place to visit during evening. Guwahati International Airport (Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi Intl Airport) is the primary airport of the North Eastern states of India. Guwahati has 2 railway stations - Guwahati (GHY) and Kamakhya (KYQ).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.