Hide Fare
Show Fare

Mumbai to Rajkot train seat availability & fare

Thu, August 16
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A 3E SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A 3E SL
Coimbatore Rajkot Express
16614


KYN


RJT
14:20
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Availability
Trends
Secunderabad Rajkot Express
17018


KYN


RJT
14:20
- T W - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Availability
Trends
Secunderabad Porbandar Weekly Express
19201


KYN


RJT
14:23
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Availability
Trends
Tuticorin Okha Vivek Express
19567


KYN


RJT
13:05
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Availability
Trends
Saurashtra Express
19015


MMCT


RJT
16:29
M T W T F S S
--
--
AVAILABLE 7
100%
Trends
checked 16 hrs ago
--
GNWL7/RAC28
100%
Trends
checked 16 hrs ago
Bandra Terminus Veraval SF Express
22991


BDTS


RJT
12:23
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Availability
Trends
Kochuveli Porbandar Weekly Express
19261


BSR


RJT
12:45
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Availability
Trends
Tirunelveli Jamnagar Express
19577


BSR


RJT
12:45
- T W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Availability
Trends
Saurashtra Janta Express
19217


BDTS


RJT
13:35
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL7/WL6
74%
Trends
checked 16 hrs ago
PQWL17/WL10
76%
Trends
checked 16 hrs ago
--
PQWL56/WL42
58%
Trends
checked 16 hrs ago
Madgaon Hapa Weekly SF Express
22907


BSR


RJT
11:13
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Availability
Trends
Saurashtra Mail
22945


MMCT


RJT
12:35
M T W T F S S
PQWL1/WL1
55%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
PQWL9/WL4
49%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
PQWL23/WL15
29%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
--
PQWL66/WL50
32%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
Pune Veraval Express
11088


KYN


RJT
13:50
- - - T - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Availability
Trends
Thiruvananthapuram Veraval Express
16334


BSR


RJT
12:40
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Availability
Trends
Ernakulam Okha Express
16338


BSR


RJT
12:40
- - - T - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Availability
Trends
Mumbai Central Rajkot AC Duronto Express
12267


MMCT


RJT
11:30
M T W T F S S
GNWL6/WL5
92%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
GNWL8/RAC7
100%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
GNWL19/WL6
92%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
GNWL11/WL9
93%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago
--
Bandra Terminus Okha Super Fast Special Fare Special
09561


BDTS


RJT
12:30
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Availability
Trends

Mumbai to Rajkot train time table

Saurashtra Janta Express (19217) departs from Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at and arrives Rajkot Jn station (RJT) at taking a total of 13 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 728 kms. Saurashtra Mail (22945) departs from Mumbai Central station (MMCT) at and arrives Rajkot Jn station (RJT) at taking a total of 12 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 739 kms. Madgaon Hapa Weekly SF Express (22907) departs from Vasai Road station (BSR) at and arrives Rajkot Jn station (RJT) at taking a total of 11 hrs 13 mints to cover the distance of 691 kms.

Mumbai to Rajkot train Seat Availability

In Saurashtra Janta Express (19217), seat availability status is PQWL6/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 75% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL21/WL13 in Third AC (3A) with 73% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL68/WL56 in Sleeper (SL) with 49% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Saurashtra Mail (22945), seat availability status is PQWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 50% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL9/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 44% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL34/WL25 in Third AC (3A) with 22% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL57/WL44 in Sleeper (SL) with 34% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Rajkot train Fare

Fare for trains from Mumbai to Rajkot is Rs 2535 in First AC (1A), Rs 1440 in Second AC (2A), Rs 365 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 200 in None (GN), Rs 1000 in Third AC (3A) and Rs 1155 in Third Economy (3E) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1860 in Second AC (2A), Rs 470 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1315 in Third AC (3A) and Rs 1475 in Third Economy (3E).

Mumbai to Rajkot train Duronto

Duronto express is a newer premium class of train which runs as fast as Rajdhanis. Duronto word comes from restless in Bengali as these trains had no intermediate commercial stops when they started. But since Indian Railways incurred losses for these trains, some technical stops were converted to commercial stops. On some routes (such as Delhi-Kolkata) they take lesser time than corresponding Rajdhani express. Unlike rajdhani some durontos also have non-air conditioned sleeper class. Thus, Duronto trains have classes First AC (1A), AC II-tier, AC III-tier and Sleeper. Bed-rolls in sleeper class of Mixed Duronto Express trains will be supplied to passengers on demand, on payment of stipulated charges. Duronto trains are distinguished by vibrant and colorful vinyl coating on the outer surface of the coaches. 1 duronto train runs from Mumbai to Rajkot - Mumbai Central Rajkot AC Duronto Express (12267).

Mumbai to Rajkot Mumbai Central Rajkot AC Duronto Express (12267) departs from Mumbai Central station (MMCT) at and arrives Rajkot Jn station (RJT) at . Mumbai to Rajkot duronto fare is Rs.2970 in First AC, Rs.1825 in Third AC, Rs.2580 in Second AC and Rs.1155 in Third Economy for this train which includes meal charges also. In Mumbai Central Rajkot AC Duronto Express (12267), seat availability status is GNWL18/WL15 in Third Economy (3E) with 92% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL4/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 91% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL13/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 93% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL31/WL10 in Third AC (3A) with 91% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. Mumbai Ahmedabad Duronto is one of those trains in India that does not have any commercial stop between its source and destination. There is only one other Duronto-Allahabad NDLS Duronto 12275/76 train that does not have any commercial stoppage in between. Although there are other better options to travel from Mumbai to Ahmedabad, but due to its convenient timings and no halts in between this Duronto makes a good option to travel.

Mumbai to Rajkot Saurashtra Mail 22945

Mumbai to Rajkot Saurashtra Mail (22945) departs from Mumbai Central station (MMCT) at and arrives Rajkot Jn station (RJT) at . Mumbai to Rajkot train fare is Rs.2615 in First AC, Rs.1090 in Third AC, Rs.1545 in Second AC and Rs.410 in Sleeper for this train. In Saurashtra Mail (22945), seat availability status is PQWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 50% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL9/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 44% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL34/WL25 in Third AC (3A) with 22% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL57/WL44 in Sleeper (SL) with 34% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Rajkot Saurashtra Janta Express 19217

Mumbai to Rajkot Saurashtra Janta Express (19217) departs from Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at and arrives Rajkot Jn station (RJT) at . Mumbai to Rajkot train fare is Rs.1030 in Third AC, Rs.1485 in Second AC and Rs.380 in Sleeper for this train. In Saurashtra Janta Express (19217), seat availability status is PQWL6/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 75% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL21/WL13 in Third AC (3A) with 73% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL68/WL56 in Sleeper (SL) with 49% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Rajkot Madgaon Hapa Weekly SF Express 22907

Mumbai to Rajkot Madgaon Hapa Weekly SF Express (22907) departs from Vasai Road station (BSR) at and arrives Rajkot Jn station (RJT) at . Mumbai to Rajkot train fare is Rs.215 in None, Rs.1050 in Third AC, Rs.1490 in Second AC and Rs.395 in Sleeper for this train.

Mumbai to Rajkot train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Mumbai to Rajkot is Madgaon Hapa Weekly SF Express (22907) which travels a distance of 691 kms in just 11 hrs 13 mints. The slowest train from Mumbai to Rajkot is Saurashtra Express (19015) which travels a distance of 739 kms in 16 hrs 29 mints. The most punctual train from Mumbai to Rajkot is Secunderabad Rajkot Express (17018) which reaches Rajkot Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Mumbai to Rajkot is Tuticorin Okha Vivek Express (19567) which reaches Rajkot Jn with an average delay of over 1 hrs 14 mints.

About Mumbai

Mumbai formerly known as Bombay is one of the most prominent cities in India. Mumbai is known for a lot of things namely Bollywood, Ganpati festival, shopping streets, colleges, Mumbai local trains, street food, Mumbai Dabbawallas delivering food tiffins, the Gateway of India. Mumbai once comprised of seven islands. That is why there are various sea links as it is surrounded by water bodies along the coast.Mumbai airport is centrally located in the city and is known as Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM). Mumbai have the credits for various services that were opened here first. Like the first airport of India Juhu Aerodrome was first established here in 1928, first 5-star hotel-Taj Mahal Hotel, the first railway terminal was constructed in Mumbai and was known as Bori Bunder (Now known as CST Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus), the first electric rail system, the first public bus service (BEST) are some of the facilities that started first in Mumbai. As a true Mumbaikar says Mumbai is not just a city it is a spirit in itself. Mumbai has 14 railway stations - Lokmanya Tilak Term (LTT), Mumbai Cst (CSTM), Mumbai Bandra Terminus (BDTS), Mumbai Central (BCT), Mumbai Dadar Central (DR), Mumbai Dadar West (DDR), Panvel (PNVL), Kalyan Jn (KYN), Thane (TNA), Borivali (BVI), Vasai Road (BSR), Andheri (ADH), Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (CSMT) and Mumbai Central (MMCT).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.