Hide Fare
Show Fare

Mumbai to Faridabad train seat availability & fare

Mon, May 21
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL 2S
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL 2S
Mumbai Bandra (T.) Dehradun Express
19019


BDTS


FDB
28:26
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL19/WL8
84%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
GNWL28/WL21
79%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
GNWL193/WL125
45%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
--
Mumbai CSMT Amritsar (Pathankot) Express
11057


KYN


FDB
26:48
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL28/WL22
76%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
GNWL96/WL70
60%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
GNWL125/WL53
74%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
--
Mumbai Central Firozpur Janta Express
19023


MMCT


FDB
28:11
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
PQWL60/WL21
42%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
CLASS NOT EXIST
0%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
Mumbai Bandra Terminus Haridwar SF Express
22917


BDTS


FDB
22:24
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Paschim (Deluxe) SF Express
12925


BDTS


FDB
21:29
M T W T F S S
PQWL3/WL2
80%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL8/WL7
50%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL42/WL34
33%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL95/WL67
19%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
Mangala Lakshadweep SF Express
12617


KYN


FDB
22:57
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL13/WL6
56%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
REGRET/RLWL26
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Availability
Trends
--
Punjab Mail
12137


KYN


FDB
23:44
M T W T F S S
GNWL7/WL4
90%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
GNWL33/WL25
90%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
GNWL96/WL51
88%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
GNWL187/WL94
86%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
--
Golden Temple Mail
12903


MMCT


FDB
20:39
M T W T F S S
PQWL1/WL1
75%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
PQWL18/WL15
54%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
PQWL48/WL36
30%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
PQWL90/WL66
29%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
--
Recently Asked Question

Mumbai to Faridabad train time table

Mumbai CSMT Amritsar (Pathankot) Express (11057) departs from Kalyan Jn station (KYN) at and arrives Faridabad station (FDB) at taking a total of 26 hrs 48 mints to cover the distance of 1462 kms. Punjab Mail (12137) departs from Kalyan Jn station (KYN) at and arrives Faridabad station (FDB) at taking a total of 23 hrs 44 mints to cover the distance of 1462 kms. Golden Temple Mail (12903) departs from Mumbai Central station (MMCT) at and arrives Faridabad station (FDB) at taking a total of 20 hrs 39 mints to cover the distance of 1358 kms. Mumbai Central Firozpur Janta Express (19023) departs from Mumbai Central station (MMCT) at and arrives Faridabad station (FDB) at taking a total of 28 hrs 11 mints to cover the distance of 1358 kms.

Mumbai to Faridabad train Seat Availability

In Mumbai CSMT Amritsar (Pathankot) Express (11057), seat availability status is GNWL28/WL22 in Second AC (2A) with 76% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL96/WL70 in Third AC (3A) with 60% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL125/WL53 in Sleeper (SL) with 74% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Punjab Mail (12137), seat availability status is GNWL7/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL33/WL25 in Second AC (2A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL96/WL51 in Third AC (3A) with 88% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL187/WL94 in Sleeper (SL) with 86% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Golden Temple Mail (12903), seat availability status is PQWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 75% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL18/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 54% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL48/WL36 in Third AC (3A) with 30% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL90/WL66 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Mumbai Central Firozpur Janta Express (19023), seat availability status is PQWL60/WL21 in Sleeper (SL) with 42% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is CLASS NOT EXIST in Second Seater (2S) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Faridabad train Fare

Fare for trains from Mumbai to Faridabad is Rs 330 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 3810 in First AC (1A), Rs 2175 in Second AC (2A), Rs 550 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 315 in None (GN) and Rs 1490 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 345 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 710 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1910 in Third AC (3A).

Mumbai to Faridabad Punjab Mail 12137

Mumbai to Faridabad Punjab Mail (12137) departs from Kalyan Jn station (KYN) at and arrives Faridabad station (FDB) at . Mumbai to Faridabad train fare is Rs.4030 in First AC, Rs.1620 in Third AC, Rs.2350 in Second AC and Rs.610 in Sleeper for this train. In Punjab Mail (12137), seat availability status is GNWL7/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL33/WL25 in Second AC (2A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL96/WL51 in Third AC (3A) with 88% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL187/WL94 in Sleeper (SL) with 86% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Faridabad Golden Temple Mail 12903

Mumbai to Faridabad Golden Temple Mail (12903) departs from Mumbai Central station (MMCT) at and arrives Faridabad station (FDB) at . Mumbai to Faridabad train fare is Rs.3855 in First AC, Rs.330 in None, Rs.1555 in Third AC, Rs.2250 in Second AC and Rs.585 in Sleeper for this train. In Golden Temple Mail (12903), seat availability status is PQWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 75% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL18/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 54% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL48/WL36 in Third AC (3A) with 30% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL90/WL66 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Faridabad Mumbai CSMT Amritsar (Pathankot) Express 11057

Mumbai to Faridabad Mumbai CSMT Amritsar (Pathankot) Express (11057) departs from Kalyan Jn station (KYN) at and arrives Faridabad station (FDB) at . Mumbai to Faridabad train fare is Rs.330 in None, Rs.1575 in Third AC, Rs.2305 in Second AC and Rs.580 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai CSMT Amritsar (Pathankot) Express (11057), seat availability status is GNWL28/WL22 in Second AC (2A) with 76% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL96/WL70 in Third AC (3A) with 60% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL125/WL53 in Sleeper (SL) with 74% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Mumbai to Faridabad Mumbai Central Firozpur Janta Express 19023

Mumbai to Faridabad Mumbai Central Firozpur Janta Express (19023) departs from Mumbai Central station (MMCT) at and arrives Faridabad station (FDB) at . Mumbai to Faridabad train fare is Rs.315 in None, Rs.330 in Second Seater and Rs.555 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai Central Firozpur Janta Express (19023), seat availability status is PQWL60/WL21 in Sleeper (SL) with 42% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is CLASS NOT EXIST in Second Seater (2S) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

About Mumbai

Mumbai formerly known as Bombay is one of the most prominent cities in India. Mumbai is known for a lot of things namely Bollywood, Ganpati festival, shopping streets, colleges, Mumbai local trains, street food, Mumbai Dabbawallas delivering food tiffins, the Gateway of India. Mumbai once comprised of seven islands. That is why there are various sea links as it is surrounded by water bodies along the coast.Mumbai airport is centrally located in the city and is known as Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM). Mumbai have the credits for various services that were opened here first. Like the first airport of India Juhu Aerodrome was first established here in 1928, first 5-star hotel-Taj Mahal Hotel, the first railway terminal was constructed in Mumbai and was known as Bori Bunder (Now known as CST Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus), the first electric rail system, the first public bus service (BEST) are some of the facilities that started first in Mumbai. As a true Mumbaikar says Mumbai is not just a city it is a spirit in itself. Mumbai has 14 railway stations - Lokmanya Tilak Term (LTT), Mumbai Cst (CSTM), Mumbai Bandra Terminus (BDTS), Mumbai Central (BCT), Mumbai Dadar Central (DR), Mumbai Dadar West (DDR), Panvel (PNVL), Kalyan Jn (KYN), Thane (TNA), Borivali (BVI), Vasai Road (BSR), Andheri (ADH), Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (CSMT) and Mumbai Central (MMCT).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.