Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Kalupara Ghat to Nagpur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Kalupara Ghat to Nagpur is Rs 305 in None (GN), Rs 1420 in Third AC (3A), Rs 320 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2020 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 540 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1820 in Third AC (3A), Rs 335 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2545 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 685 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Kalupara Ghat to Nagpur is Puri Ahmedabad SF Express ( via Brahmapur ) (12843) which travels a distance of 1092 kms in just 19 hrs 22 mints. The slowest train from Kalupara Ghat to Nagpur is Puri Ahmedabad SF Special (via Brahmapur) (02843) which travels a distance of 1091 kms in 19 hrs 37 mints. The most punctual train from Kalupara Ghat to Nagpur is Puri Ahmedabad SF Express ( via Brahmapur ) (12843) which reaches Nagpur with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Kalupara Ghat to Nagpur is Puri Ahmedabad SF Express ( via Brahmapur ) (12843) which reaches Nagpur with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Nagpur is a large city located in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is also known as the orange city due to the best quality oranges produced here. Deekhshabhoomi that is the largest hollow stupa in the world is situated in Nagpur where Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar along with enormous number of followers converted to Buddhism. There is a diamond crossing in Nagpur also known as zero mile where double diamond crossing is formed by two double tracks crossing each other. This zero mile is the centre point of India geographically. It has good road and railway connectivity to other parts of the country. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar airport in Nagpur is an International airport located at a distance of 8 kms south west of the city. Nagpur has 3 railway stations - Nagpur (NGP), Ajni (AJNI) and Wardha Jn (WR).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.