Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Kalupara Ghat to Kharagpur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Kalupara Ghat to Kharagpur is Rs 135 in None (GN), Rs 660 in Third AC (3A), Rs 245 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 935 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 150 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Kalupara Ghat to Kharagpur is Sri Sathya Sai Prashanthi Nilayam Howrah SF Express (22832) which travels a distance of 384 kms in just 6 hrs 30 mints. The slowest train from Kalupara Ghat to Kharagpur is East Coast Special Fare Special (08646) which travels a distance of 384 kms in 7 hrs 41 mints. The most punctual train from Kalupara Ghat to Kharagpur is East Coast Express (18646) which reaches Kharagpur Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Kalupara Ghat to Kharagpur is East Coast Express (18646) which reaches Kharagpur Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Kharagpur is located in the Paschim Medinipur district of West Bengal. It is best known for housing the most prestigious technical university that is the Indian Institute of technology. IIT Kharagpur is one of the highest calibre universities of India. The city gets its name from the deity of Khargeswar temple. People say that this was the place where Hidimba demon of the Mahabharatha had lived. It was part of the Hijli Kingdom which was situated on the banks of Rasulpur River. You can visit Kahler Bonpatna, this is a very old temple of Lord Ram. As per local legend, earlier there was a Gold idol of Sri Ram was worshipped. But its idols were stolen twice, now local people put metal Brigraha(idol) inside the temple. You can reach Kharagpur by road and railways. It is a major railway junction in the South Eastern Railway Zone. The station is connected to all major cities of India. The nearest airport is Netaji Subhash Chandra airport in Kolkata (CCU) which is 111 km away. Kharagpur has 1 railway station - Kharagpur Jn (KGP).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.