Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Kalka to Tapa can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Kalka to Tapa is Rs 85 in None (GN), Rs 505 in Third AC (3A), Rs 170 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 100 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Kalka to Tapa is Kalka Barmer Express (14887) which travels a distance of 225 kms in just 4 hrs 52 mints. The slowest train from Kalka to Tapa is Kalka Barmer Express (14887) which travels a distance of 225 kms in 4 hrs 52 mints. The most punctual train from Kalka to Tapa is Kalka Barmer Express (14887) which reaches Tapa with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Kalka to Tapa is Kalka Barmer Express (14887) which reaches Tapa with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Kalka is a town in the Panchkula district of Haryana, India. The name of this town is derived from the goddess Kali. The town is situated in the foothills of the Himalayas and is a gateway to the neighbouring state of Himachal Pradesh. Kalka railway station is the northern terminal of the Delhi-Kalka line of Northern Railway, Indian Rail (Station code KLK) serving as terminal station for broad gauge line (towards Chandigarh) and narrow gauge line (towards Shimla). The Kalka Shimla Railway features on the UNESCO's World Heritage sites list as the Mountain Railways of India. The Kalka-Shimla Railway is a 2 ft 6 in narrow-gauge railway in North India travelling along a mostly mountainous route from Kalka to Shimla. It is known for dramatic views of the hills and surrounding villages. Kalka has 1 railway station - Kalka (KLK).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.