Kalka Shriganganagar Express (14887) departs from Kalka station (KLK) at and arrives Shri Ganganagar station (SGNR) at taking a total of 9 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 397 kms. This train has 19 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Kalka to Shri Ganganagar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Kalka to Shri Ganganagar is Rs 245 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 345 in Sleeper (SL).
Kalka to Shri Ganganagar Kalka Shriganganagar Express (14887) departs from Kalka station (KLK) at and arrives Shri Ganganagar station (SGNR) at . This train has 19 stoppages. Kalka to Shri Ganganagar train fare is Rs.245 in Sleeper for this train.
Kalka is a town in the Panchkula district of Haryana, India. The name of this town is derived from the goddess Kali. The town is situated in the foothills of the Himalayas and is a gateway to the neighbouring state of Himachal Pradesh. Kalka railway station is the northern terminal of the Delhi-Kalka line of Northern Railway, Indian Rail (Station code KLK) serving as terminal station for broad gauge line (towards Chandigarh) and narrow gauge line (towards Shimla). The Kalka Shimla Railway features on the UNESCO's World Heritage sites list as the Mountain Railways of India. The Kalka-Shimla Railway is a 2 ft 6 in narrow-gauge railway in North India travelling along a mostly mountainous route from Kalka to Shimla. It is known for dramatic views of the hills and surrounding villages. Kalka has 1 railway station - Kalka (KLK).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.