Kakinada Port Bhavnagar Terminus Express (17204) departs from Kakinada Port station (COA) at and arrives Vadodara Jn station (BRC) at taking a total of 32 hrs 3 mints to cover the distance of 1648 kms.
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Kakinada Port to Vadodara can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Kakinada Port to Vadodara is Rs 355 in None (GN), Rs 1690 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2480 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 625 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2110 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3005 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 810 in Sleeper (SL).
Kakinada Port to Vadodara Kakinada Port Bhavnagar Terminus Express (17204) departs from Kakinada Port station (COA) at and arrives Vadodara Jn station (BRC) at . Kakinada Port to Vadodara train fare is Rs.355 in None, Rs.1690 in Third AC, Rs.2480 in Second AC and Rs.625 in Sleeper for this train.
Vadodara, formerly known as Baroda is a city in Gujarat located on the banks of the Vishwamitri river. Popular tourist spots in Vadodara are Laxmi Vilas palace, Sayaji Bag, EME temple, Maharaja Fatesingh museum and the beautiful Sursagar lake. As far as road connectivity is concerned it is connected to major cities via National highway 8. Prefered public transport vehicles within the city includes buses, autorickshaws and taxis. Vadodara Railway Station now belongs to the Western Railway zone of Indian Railways and is a major junction on the Western Railway Main Line. This city also has an Airport named Vadodara Airport (code:BDQ). Airport is 5.5 km away from the main Railway station. Vadodara has 1 railway station - Vadodara Jn (BRC).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.