Hide Fare
Show Fare

Kakinada Port to Chennai train seat availability & fare

Sat, June 23
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Circar Express
17644


COA


MS
16:00
M T W T F S S
GNWL14/WL6
37%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
GNWL48/WL16
27%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
GNWL96/WL40
36%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
Recently Asked Question

Kakinada Port to Chennai train time table

Circar Express (17644) departs from Kakinada Port station (COA) at and arrives Chennai Egmore station (MS) at taking a total of 16 hrs to cover the distance of 700 kms.

Kakinada Port to Chennai train Seat Availability

In Circar Express (17644), seat availability status is GNWL14/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 37% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL48/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 27% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL96/WL40 in Sleeper (SL) with 36% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kakinada Port to Chennai train Fare

Fare for trains from Kakinada Port to Chennai is Rs 200 in None (GN), Rs 1000 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1440 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 365 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1315 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1860 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 470 in Sleeper (SL).

Kakinada Port to Chennai Circar Express 17644

Kakinada Port to Chennai Circar Express (17644) departs from Kakinada Port station (COA) at and arrives Chennai Egmore station (MS) at . Kakinada Port to Chennai train fare is Rs.200 in None, Rs.1000 in Third AC, Rs.1440 in Second AC and Rs.365 in Sleeper for this train. In Circar Express (17644), seat availability status is GNWL14/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 37% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL48/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 27% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL96/WL40 in Sleeper (SL) with 36% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kakinada Port to Chennai train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Kakinada Port to Chennai is Circar Express (17644) which travels a distance of 700 kms in just 16 hrs. The slowest train from Kakinada Port to Chennai is Circar Express (17644) which travels a distance of 700 kms in 16 hrs. The most punctual train from Kakinada Port to Chennai is Circar Express (17644) which reaches Chennai Egmore with an average delay of just 2 mints. The most delayed train from Kakinada Port to Chennai is Circar Express (17644) which reaches Chennai Egmore with an average delay of over 2 mints.

About Chennai

The city of Chennai in Tamil Nadu, formely known as Madras, India and the headquarters of the Southern Railway Zone, is a major rail transport hub in the country. Chennai Central Railway Station designed in British colonial style by architect Henry Irwin and also known as the Gateway to the South. It is one of the most important railway hubs in South India and stands as one of the busiest in the nation. The next station to Chennai Central, Basin Bridge Junction, is the railway junction where three different lines meet. Chennai has an international airport Chennai International Airport. It is the fourth busiest airport in India and 47th busiest airport in Asia. Chennai is the land of beautiful temples, and reels in tourists from different corners of the world. There is of course Mahabalipuram (nicknamed Mahabs), which displays Dravidian architecture on monuments, right by the beach side. Kapaleeshwar Temple is a wondrous temple to take a peek into. This Shiva temple was also constructed in the 7th century. Chennai is known for its delicacies: dosas and idlis. A place to get some great tasting South Indian food is the 'Adyar Anand Bhavan,' known for serving pure, delicious vegetarian goodness. To capture the diverse cultures of South India, Chennai has an authentic heritage home called 'Dakshichitra.' There are many cool exhibitions showcasing dance, art, craft activities, and much more. Some of the places to visit in Chennai Vandalur Zoo, Known to be one of Asia's largest open-air zoos, the Besant Nagar Beach, or Elliots Beach, but referred to as 'Bessie' and a mysterious and potentially eerie spot known as the 'Broken Bridge' lies just a bit beyond the beach. Pondy Bazaar and T Nagar are popular bazaar for shopping. Chennai has 3 railway stations - Chennai Central (MAS), Chennai Egmore (MS) and Tambaram (TBM).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.