No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Kahiliya to Tilhar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Kahiliya to Tilhar is Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 30 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Kahiliya to Tilhar is Prayag Ghat Bareilly Passenger (UnReserved) (54377) which travels a distance of 34 kms in just 1 hrs 4 mints. The slowest train from Kahiliya to Tilhar is Lucknow Saharanpur Passenger (UnReserved) (54251) which travels a distance of 35 kms in 2 hrs 1 mints. The most punctual train from Kahiliya to Tilhar is Varanasi Bareilly Express (14235) which reaches Tilhar with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Kahiliya to Tilhar is Lucknow Saharanpur Passenger (UnReserved) (54251) which reaches Tilhar with an average delay of over 3 hrs 19 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.