Kadur to Vijayawada Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Kadur Station Details
|16582||SMET YPR EXP||M - W - F - -||2 min||-|
|17302||DWR MYSURU EXP||M T W T F S S||2 min||-|
|16589||RANI CHENNAMMA||M T W T F S S||2 min||1|
|17301||MYS DHARWAR EXP||M T W T F S S||2 min||-|
|16590||RANI CHENNAMMA||M T W T F S S||1 min||1|
Vijayawada Jn Station Details
|12795||LPI INTERCITY||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|12744||VIKRAMSIMHAPURI||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|12078||JAN SHATABDI||M - W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||10|
|17208||BZA SNSI EXP||- T - - - - -||Origin||No Delay||-|
|12718||RATNACHAL EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||5|
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Kadur to Vijayawada can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Kadur to Vijayawada is Rs 1355 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1945 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 505 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1750 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2470 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 650 in Sleeper (SL).
Vijayawada is just 10 km away from Amravati, the capital city of Andhra Pradesh. There is an interesting story about how Vijayawada got its name. According to Hindu mythology Goddess Durga killed an infamous demon here hence the name Vijayawada (translates to Land of Victory). It lies on the banks of Krishna river. Telugu is the most popular language in Vijayawada. Vijayawada has excellent road, rail and air connectivity. The bus terminal at Vijaywada is one of the busiest bus terminals of the country. Vijayawada railway station is classified as an A1 category station and is one of the busiest railway stations of Indian Railways. The second largest wagon workshop of Indian railways is at Rayanapadu near Vijayawada. Vijayawada airport was upgraded recently from domestic to international and has good air connectivity from major cities in India. Top tourists spots in Vijayawada are Bhavani Island, Undavalli Caves, Kanaka Durga temple and Mangalagiri. Vijayawada has 1 railway station - Vijayawada Jn (BZA).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.