Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Kadur to Itarsi can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Kadur to Itarsi is Rs 400 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1415 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 2525 in Second AC (2A), Rs 655 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 385 in None (GN) and Rs 1740 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 415 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1655 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 3050 in Second AC (2A), Rs 845 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 2160 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Kadur to Itarsi is Mysuru Varanasi Festival Special (06229) which travels a distance of 1605 kms in just 30 hrs 45 mints. The slowest train from Kadur to Itarsi is Mysuru Varanasi Express (16229) which travels a distance of 1605 kms in 31 hrs 40 mints. The most punctual train from Kadur to Itarsi is Mysuru Varanasi Express (16229) which reaches Itarsi Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Kadur to Itarsi is Mysuru Varanasi Express (16229) which reaches Itarsi Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Itarsi is a town in Madhya Pradesh, India in Hoshangabad District. Itarsi is a key hub for agricultural goods and is one of the earliest railway junctions in Madhya Pradesh. Rail services from all 4 major metropolitan cities of India. Itarsi is one of the major junctions in India, at the crossing of important east-west and north-south routes. 300+ trains pass through the junction. Itarsi is connected via broad gauge lines to Bhopal and Delhi to the north, Bhusawal and Mumbai to the west, the railway junctions of Nagpur to the south and Jabalpur to the east. The Bori Wildlife Sanctuary and Tawa Dam are nearby. Itarsi has 1 railway station - Itarsi Jn (ET).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.